chapter 17- end..

3rd person POV:

"she's finally here" Parrish says, he was Isabella's soulmate.

They decided to have one more child, her name was Jessica. The two twins, Jack and Jayla were 5 by now.

Isabella and Jordan got happily married with the presence of their families. Well not Jordan's.

Isabella's brother, Stiles, had to go away for his studies in the FBI.

The twins knew what they were capable of even at their very young age.

Isabella had fully control of her powers, but sometimes when she was mad she had to leave the house cause it might of burned down multiple times.

Her kids are in a private school. Isabella changed jobs, now she's a lawyer after a few years of studying. She's won all of her cases.

She tried her best to be the best mother, sister, daughter, friend or best friend, but most of all the best wife.

Her and Jordan had an active sex life, but the would only fuck when the kids would be at Sheriff Stilinski's house.

Her best friend Lydia was working, as for all of her friends as well.

She has a few problems inside her head about past trauma but she tries to not be
over whelmed by it.

She loved her life though. She loved her husband, her brother, her father, her adorable kids, her friends. Everyone, well of course at work she didn't like everyone but she managed to get around.

She has saved the town multiple times from trouble. She was a true hero.

***
THE END!!!
I know this last chapter was extremely short but I needed to make an end to this story

I'm making a sequel called
'Old Love| Jordan Parrish x Isabella Stilinski(Parrish)'

So go check it out once I publish it. I do have to thank ALL OF YOU for all the support and the almost 5k reads.

Honestly you don't know how much this means to me. I'm young, like still in my middle teens and this is just a way I can relive my stress, anxiety etc.

Thank you and I love you so much,
AND you're gorgeous always remember that❤️❤️

xoxo: Your favorite writer *wink wink*