Found Almost Dead

After some time
Now Kakashi is in ANBU .He is isolating himself from others because.....
One who were close to him at some point of life all were gone Minato,Rin, Obito and even Kushina ...... The reason he is isolating himself is because he became a killer.... By that accident he lost every person.... People feared him, they hate him he had built a unbreakable wall between himself and everyone. Now he don't have anyone else because he is.....
Afaird.....Afaird to lose
Afaird....... Afaird that people will hate him again and will look at him with that disgusting look....
For world he is not longer Kakashi he is now....Cold blooded Kakashi
...... Friend killer Kakashi...he is in darkness in deep down not even a single ray of light just darkness, in which he is lost.......this world eventually lead him to be cold.... He is no longer cheerful.... He really became...... Heartless....cold...so that other's words don't hurt him. But deep down he us getting hurt.... He is alone.... Killing himself every day
... loneliness is that silent killer....which can stab anyone....
Anyone....he is no more human ,he became aimless.... Just one thing is there in his life is..... Follow the orders......just kill as much as he can
......he became a"Killing Machine"......

At Konaha's Gate
The two Ninja with full speed were racing with the rays of the sun . Two Ninja were Izumo and Kotetsu
"hey are you sure that you can defeat me" the chunin whoes right eye was coverd said increasing his speed more towards the gate of village ,this was duety of both of them to be at gate anb watch over people passing through it suddenly
Kotetsu stopped and Iszumo too...

"did you felt the same?"the chunin with bandage on his nose said with a frown
"we should hurry?" The other chunin replyed .They both run but this time...they were serious both opened the door and.... found a girl with blood all over her body , her clothes were in miserable condition and her long hairs were  covering her face. Even if she was wounded anyone can tell how delicated is her body.

They both looked at each other in confusion whether they should let her in the village or leave her out only as she can be a enemy too

They decided to took some steps towards her but suddenly a kunai landed towards her from behind they both flicked and took their kunai out.......but they got relaxed as they saw the person was no one other than famous ANBU "Kakashi Hatake"... They both looked at him as he said with his ice cold voice.

"don't touch her....she can be dangerous..." the ANBU said ,suddenly two more ANBU came there" report hokage about this ...." The first ANBU said to both ANBUs as they left.

Kakashi silently came towards her and focused the chakra on his hand and picked her wrist to check her pulse rate.

"is she alive? " Izumo said while kakashi just nodded and left from there with her

Kakashi's pov
I was on my regular duty of night shift as the ray of sun was shining I was planning to get home...but suddenly I saw our gate incharge. They both were heading towards the gate but they suddenly stopped as the sudden change in their vibe made me follow them. They both huried and opened the gate as a female figure fell on the floor as it was leaning over the door. I saw her blooded and what more I saw was a scroll she was having. I saw both Kotetsu and Iszumo heading towards her but I stopped them by throwing my kunai towards them ad both were on their guard as they both let their kinai out but calmed as they saw me... I went towards her and checked her pulse rate it was slow,very slow I picked her and went towards the hospital and send two of others to lord third.

They reached hospital and kakashi directly went to the emergency ward as till now all the doctors and nurses were there as Kakashi put her on the bed and tune around he felt a strong grip.

Kakashi's prov
As I put her on bed and moved but I felt sudden yet strong grip I truned around and she have tuged a corner of my shirt and I saw her face which was covered all the time by her hair.
I can feel how adorable she is even with those wounds. I felt my heart flutter and something in stomach. I look around as all nurses and even doctor was staring at us.

"looks like she don't want you to leave." Doctor said mockly, I looked at them and jerk myself from her grip and left the ward. I shrugged my thoughts and decided to go hokage's office but I saw lord third there.

Kakashi get closer to hokage
"lord third she is alive with slow pulse rate and...she has a scroll" he handed the scroll to older person.
"are you sure it's not any trap"the old man exclaimed..
"I have already checked it by chakara."
The older chuckled
"as expected...." He opened the scroll and read it silently....

Untill then doctor came out with worried expression
" lord hokage she is...she is the one....."the doctor exclaimed...
The old person sighed
" I ... know...Does she have any seal?"
" yes... It's approximately.....more then 500" the doctor said..

The old person wided his eyes for a moment....

"how old she can be?"the hokage asked
"technical 1 week ...but otherwise 14 years." The doctor said with clearty in his voice....

"009720... Go and inform dragon division for kage summit. This is emergency.After that you will stay here in hospital." The old man ordered the ANBU

"as you say lord hokage"and the ANBU  left with blink of eye.

The hokage also left for the kage summit...
The doctor was shaking... Suddenly nurses came
" doctor....her pulse they were improving but now ...she is having no response now" the nurse said panicking
"she can't die...and not here we need a medical Ninja more capable then us..." The doctor said assuring to nurse
"

you mean...."

"sanin..we need her"the doctor replyed to nurse...

Hi everyone actually there are some explanation actually I am trying to show ANBU strong here as actually they are and in public they call each other by their Ninja registration no. And Kakasi is preety famous so some people know him in his ANBU outfit. It is necessary so that in personal life they don't have to face problems. And guys the most important thing is that Kakashi is older then you he is 15 so you can imagine that it's a early rise love story so...and don't get offended if I just changed whole timeline and I am thinking to add some characters soon like sanins, kages etc and this is going to be super interesting.

Please touch the rating star like you wanna touch Kakashi's lips...😉

Bye

Thank for Wasting Your Time 😅
Love you all ❤️