The Unnamed Bond

Hokage's Office
"long time no see Tsunade"

" If you never sent Dragon ANBU I haven't taken it seriously...."

"how is she.."he said with concern

" me and my team is totally exhausted.... You know how much chakra she need...."she said showing her tied expression"but at last the inner cell damage is clear but...."

" she have destructive powers....."the old man said....

" during the surgery she was unconcious but still she attacked on us...but that ANBU boy....she didn't attacked him..." Tsunade said with confusion....

" and he was the same ANBU who brought her hospital...and at that time also she have clunch his shirt and .." the doctor exclaimed

"when he just touched her she was taken aback and whole time during surgery she never left his hand." Tsunade completed the word of doctor....

" what was the exact reason she have attacked you..."

" maybe because the surgery was painful...."

" that means she just needed a hand who can support her ...to endure that pain .... I see.....
Do you find anything else? " The old man said looking ke he understood something important about her....

" yeah a mark on her neck......." Tsunade replyed

"she was made by land of demon.." the old man sighed and continued "originally she is from leaf village.... second hokage sent their clan their because this clan can be so dangerous for our village, different shinobi country could attack on us because of them.... Because of their powers ....."

" I think we should leave...." Tsunade said to hokage with a bow...

Meanwhile in hospital

Kakashi pov
I was sitting on side stool. Just curiousity took over me and I was inspecting the that chakra rope. I have seen it before, I think in chunin exam...I don't remember but someone have used it.......
Suddenly the rope stated to fade from my hand..
And she was getting concious.....
She finally opened her eyes and her (e/c) were the most deep eyes I have seen...that innocence..... No one can tell that two ANBU and 6 medical Ninja and a sanin was fighting against her....she finally looked at me ....

She was looking at his eye without blinking one.... suddenly a silent tear left her eyes she tried to sit but it was impossible for her to sit...she just staring at him.

Kakashi pov
She just made eye contact with me and a tear roll down from her cheek she tried to sit but this was difficult because....of all that....

Silent was awkward between them  she was just staring at him without a word

Suddenly she weakly lifted her hand and slowly touched his cheek which was covered by his mask. He back offed as she touched him out of sudden.

Kakashi have already took off his ANBU mask when medical team left.. now he was just in his regular mask. Kakashi have always been cold after death of everyone...he have but this time he don't want to be cold but he neither can show her his soft side ..... He is weak when he is soft that what he always thought he never wanted to be weak because it's hurt him, it's haunt him. He can't resist but she remindes him of his loved one which he... don't have.....

He stood and left the place as he left in corridor he saw medical team coming back...

"she is awake..."He said to sanin*
"thank you for looking at her for us ..... You should take a break...." The sanin said ....

" is there any message for me from hokage sama "

"yeah. Sensei just said you to be here and other two ANBU should leave " Tsunade said

"hmmm...."he nodded

After some time sending other ANBU back Kakashi was on roof ,it's almost evening. He was staring at clouds and felt asleep as he haven't slept from previous night because of his night shift...

Suddenly he heard a scream it's from hospital it's because of his ANBU training that even in sleep he heard that scream... he rushed down

And enterd the ward and this time Medical team was alright but the one who was terrified was her...

"thank God you are hear. She is not letting anyone touch her. We need to give her medicine" the sanin said ....

Kakashi's pov
Some minute ago she can't able to sit but now she was shaking, terrified and sobbing hugging her knees...

Kakashi moved towards her
He slowly reached her cheeks which was wet by crying and wiped her tears by his thumb and covered her with the blanket as she was still in those bandage without anything on her...

And took stool next to her without a word he gestured medical team as a nurse came with a injection.

She looked at injection with terrified look but Kakashi cupped her face and made her took at him. She stared at his blank eye....as a silent tear roll down to her cheek. She didn't even hissed she was just staring at him.

The last thing she remembered before closing her eyes was falling on kakashi's chest as she was about to fall off the bed when he supported her.

They made her lay on bed......

Suddenly a ANBU came their
ANBU: 009720, hokage want to meet you and to lady Tsunade.

Kakashi nodded and left with Tsunade
                      ********

Hokage's Office

The hokage stared "as you know I called you because of that girl....
She is from land of demons...And I think you both have seen sample of her power.... According to Falcon and Owl division she fought 100 thousand people alone.... And she is just last one from her clan....

She is originally from this village only but after second hokage's order her clan was sent to a place where no one can found them. But Ninja's of land of demons have special power of sealing demons and from last 14 years she had been caged in their artificial chakra womb..... their is no one other clan who can absorb this much of power as she have absorbed. If they choose any other clan then the person have surly died by the unlimited power seal but this specialty of her clan. Their kekkei genki is to absorb and produce energy.

Their clan is one who produce their own chakra and can lend to others. They can perform any jutsu because of their powerful purple chakra... This clan is one which can beat Sanju and Uchiha in one go. This clan is always the one which was hided no history..no book...... We still don't know about this clan more. Her clan only have 134 people since the era of shinobi. We don't know anything about their bloodline till now. Their is no demon sealed inside her it's just their power... And when her clan found out she was in land of demon they attacked those ninja, she was stolen when she was born and Ninja of land of demons have sealed more then 500 power in her. I am sure they want to use her as a weapon....all things are top secret this is between me and my few trusted people and you both are one of then. No one in village should know her real identity and this is what we kages have deciced.She haven't seen world till now she is just like a new born..the innocence is still left in her....only we can stop her from being destructive...."

Please touch the rating star like you wanna touch Kakashi's lips...😉

Bye

Thank for Wasting Your Time 😅
Love you all ❤️