The Sanin

The kage meeting was about to start the Dragon ANBU have already sent this message to kages

Sarutobi was about to go the meeting room but suddenly the medical Ninja came and bowed him

" sir.... We need more skillfull person to save her " the doctor said....

" you mean....Tsunade...." The hokage said...

"yes sir and.....we need her soon the patient is serious...."

" I'll send the dragon ANBU...and what about the seals "

" the seal are not ordinary they are powerful yet weak....the seal depends on how spins work...."

" okay.. Tsunade will be there in half an hour" the hokage said to doctor...

The doctor bowed and left

The hokage said to ANBU besides him "tell dragon division and make sure 009720 will be not alone in hospital .."

The other ANBU the left and the old person was about to go in side  the meeting room when his most trusted man came

" the meeting room is ready....lord third" Kakashi said assuring that security is tight....

" kakahi you should stay at hospital and others will also join you there and rest will be guarding meeting room ...." The hokage said to his ninja

" as you say lord third......" Kakashi said and about to go to hospital but stopped by the old person

"make sure the hospital will be safe......"were the words of hokage

Kakashi frown behind his mask

"lord third.... Is she any jinchuriki.....or..."cut of by old man

"she is not any jinchuriki but....she is dangerous then them...."

"I'll make sure that everyone will safe"with that Kakashi left

Sarutobi walked to a room guarded by ANBU and shinobi of other nations also.....

The meeting stared but it was made sure that no one ,not even a brick will able to hear their talk

Meanwhile at hospital

The emergency ward is guarded by three ANBU
Suddenly a very beautiful woman came out of somewhere and rushed towards the ward but her way blocked by Kakashi

"sorry miss... You are not allowed to go inside..." Kakashi said in a polite yet cold way...

" young man .... I am the doctor....she said with a smile ..."suddenly the other M.nin came from inside..

"Sanin-sama please hurry...." The doctor said....
Tsunade got inside

Kakashi's. POV
Is she the legendary sanin.... isn't she too soft and delicate to be shinobi... Or sanin..

After some time the ward was filled with scream
Kakashi and rest got inside and all Ninja's were in air flowting and were tied by the chakra rope which was connected to the body of the one who was on bed unconscious....it seems like that it's not done by her,it's something that is done by its own and then kakashi's gaze fell on the sanin she was only one who was folding the chakra rope around her one palm preventing it to cover her like others and other hand was healing her body. But suddenly an wave of lightning came from her body and attacked the other hand of Tsunade which was healing her. The two ANBU rushed towards her to attack but they both also got in air by the chakra rope . Now only person who was left was Kakashi he made his way towards her as another chakra rope came towards him but it stopped before attacking Kakashi.... And made its way back inside her body again, Kakashi slowly made his way towards her bed and her pale face and her expression shows how much pain she is enduring... suddenly unconsciously kakashi's hand made their way towards her head as he slowly caressing her head and suddenly all ropes and lighting vanished and made their way inside her and all the ninja landed down and were shocked at the sight....

"how you did that...." The sanin asked in shocked

" I...I.. don't know.." Kakashi replyed in confusion....
" forget how we should again start the treatment" she said to other Ninja

As they again again gathered around her body. And focused the chakra
Meanwhile
" you two go outside and guard and I will stay inside..."The two ANBU left as Kakashi told them to leave..

The treatment again started as the girl hissed by the pain the chakra rope again catched a medical Ninja but this time Kakashi know what he have to do he simply came near her and holded her hand which was coverd with with white bandage and squeezed it a little and the chakra rope was vanished as Tsunade nodded in approval that his move was right. The Surgery continued for 4 hours and in between that time Kakashi was holding her and didn't even realise that his hand interwined with her, all the time he was looking at her face which was so beautiful to ingnore and the different scares on her face which should ruins her face, was making him look at her even more..... Deep inside he want to see her alive....in between the Surgery he realised that she haven't wore any clothes she was just covered by bandage and the white blankets... which make his cheeks burning for sometime...but thanks to his ANBU mask no one can even notice his eyes by that.

"the cell reacomplishment is competed..."the sanin announced as all the other ninja landed on side stools and look so exhausted..

"her body needed more chakra then we thought..." The doctor said...

"you all did well.She will get conscious in half an hour....
And thank you young man.....to hold her for us...."she said in a bit of teasing tone...

" that's my duty..." Kakashi said trying to take it professionally....

" by the way you can get apart now...."she said holding her laugh as Kakashi didn't realised he was still holding her..as soon as he realised he got flustered and released her hand and make his way out of ward out of embatessment but stopped when he felt his hand pulled opposite his direction as he looked behind and the chakra rope was tied with his hand's little fingers preventing him to go out.....

" I think she again don't want you to go" the medical Ninja  said again mocking him like she did when first he bought her here but this time he was not able to jerk himself because chakra rope is unbreakable. He just sighed and sat on the nearest stool.

"ok ANBU you take care of her until me and my team came after meeting with hokage..."she smiled at him as he only nodded

At meeting room
The meeting with kage was over and everyone left just the third hokage was there thinking by himself . Suddenly a ANBU entered .

"sir the medical team wants to meet you" the ANBU said...

The old person just nodded and left the kage meeting room and made his way to his office...

Please touch the rating star like you wanna touch Kakashi's lips...😉

Bye

Thank for Wasting Your Time 😅
Love you all ❤️