Newborn

After backing from hokage's office it's almost 9 at night. They both reached hospital. Suddenly at corridor the doctor came with concern eyes

"Sanin she ran away" the doctor said
"What! What you all were doing here"Tsunade said with ferming anger .....
"We all were there she just left few minutes ago " the doctor said scared of the angery women
"Where have you searched her" Tsunade asked the the doctor controling her anger...
"We checked whole hospital" the doctor said
"I am going out to find her " Kakashi said and left two women behind"

Kakashi's pov

I was searching her and the worst part I was not able to sence her chakra. Suddenly my eye fall on a glowing figure at riverside. It was her. She was at riverside with her white hospital blanket on her, hugging her knees. I moved towards her

"Oi! are you mad whole hospital is after you and you are here passing time in moonlight" he said being angery " you know if someone have tried to harm you, how can you protect yourself tell me how?" He said in his most scary voice it was never in personality to be mad so easily but now why is behaving like this he himself don't know he calmed himself a bit and sighed and before saying anything he looked at her pale face red eyes Rosey check and trembling lips "oi you are crying? I am sorry I was just....... worried" he said embarrassing himself but got no answer from another end .she was just staring at him with her puppy eyes there was just pain in her eyes

"Say something" Kakashi said to the girl who was just staring at him for no reason suddenly something popped in Kakashi's mind , words of hokage"she is just like a newborn"now Kakashi got why she is not speaking anything because she don't know..."oh I get it you don't know how to speak...ok then so u can't understand me there is no gain to say you to stand up" with that he picked her in bridal style and left for hospital. Whole way she clunched him so tightly like someone will came and took her away from him....

They both got into hospital where Tsunade had broked four wards out of frustration and now she was holding her head with her both hands where as whole ninja medical team laying at corner scared from her monster power...

"Yo sanin-sama I got her " he said moving towards ward where she was ignoring trified medical team and the four wards
Suddenly Tsunade followed them to ward where as the medical team sighed at her departure...

"Is she alright?" Sanin asked the ANBU
"Yeah....but she neither can speak nor can understand" Kakashi replyed...
"she is injured so badly still how can she even move" she said with no clue what's going on... suddenly she noticed there was no bruise on her face. She tried to move towards her to check her body injuries because the surgery was just of inner damage not of out...as she touched her she back offed and looked at Kakashi. Tsunade understood that she never let her touch her until she is concious..

"Please ANBU she will never let me touch her so...will you remove her bandage of her hand"Tsunade said. Kakashi nodded but he was embarrassed he slowly removed the bandage of her one arm revealing her milky skin, soft and so delicated...

"Hmm....so the wounds are vanished" she said examine her body...."okay we'll discharge her by tomorrow" Tsunade said while leaving..."a..... ANBU will you feed her " she said with awkward closed eyes smile before leaving... Kakashi was left alone with her he looked at her at found her poking her bare arm by herself. Which make him chuckled at her innocence.

"So you are just like a newborn...I see it's going to be difficulty for you" he said while getting her attention... while she was just staring at him... suddenly lady Tsunade came in with some ramen"here feed her " she said while passing the noodles to Kakashi.

" I know you don't want to do this" she said to boy..."but you know she can't eat by herself and she will never eat from me so.... enjoy your dinner date" she said before leaving embarrassed Kakashi ..... Kakashi took the chopstick and starting feed her blowing hot noddles  "okay so once I never let my enemy drink water and now I am feeding a dangerous girl with my own hands, who use to form chidori" he said mumbling while she was chewing her food "I am babysitting a girl........ is this progression I mean S-rank to direct D- rank" he said again while the girls was watching him with her twinkling eyes....
After the dinner Kakashi made her lay down"okay so it's my time off" with that he jumped out of window. He was not in her ward but at hospital roof and lay down at the same place where he sat at noon and closed his eyes and sighed because of tired day but a image flashed in front of his eyes...that innocent eyes, confused expression, the person whom he just left hadn't left his mind...this feeling was annoying for him but...... pleasent...what is this feeling.....he never....... felt this way.........why she trust him........what her stare wants to say......his mind was full of questions and the thing he didn't noticed was his pain, his dark side, his coldness were not around her.....he forgot his pain.....is this starting of a new era of his dark life...he kills because it temporary gives him relieve from his suffering but is this new era is permanent solution to his suffering....

Please touch the rating star like you wanna touch Kakashi's lips...😉

Bye

Thank for Wasting Your Time 😅
Love you all ❤️