Chapter 2

"Man, that hurts

"Man, that hurts." I jolt my arm back to look at my mark.

No shit Sherlock!

She reads, are my first thoughts.

"My soulmate called me a bitch!" Biana yells.

"Mine also swore." Fitz and Maruca point out at the same time.

We all flip our arms over onto the snowy grass we are sitting on.

Fitz's is; Your eyes, their fucking vibrant.

Biana's is; You really are bitchy!

Marcus's is; Party by the lake, now fuck off.

"Are all our soulmates shouting curses?" I ask as we are sitting out on the football field. Fitz's birthday is at the start of the year while Biana's is on the last day of the year.

"Yeah, seems accurate being the popular kids." Fitz sighs, maybe our soulmates will actually see us as just us. I know it is a far shot but worth the dreaming.

"I hate this." Biana mutters under her breath to us.

"Same." Maruca responds. She and Biana are best friends, also roommates. On the other hand I don't even know the same of my roommate.

"Fitzy, are we soulmates?" Stina Hekes comes running over to ask us.

"No!" Biana and I shout back for him.

"Leave." Fitz says, his teal eyes staring into her soul. She turns away, not bothering. I want to meet this girl I am destined to be with.

"Should we go looking?" I ask.

"Sure."Biana and Fitz stand up as they grabs Maruca and I hands to pull us off the ground. I sling my backpack over my shoulder as we head into the cafeteria.

"I'm going to the lake." Maruca stares as she turns away.

"See you later!" Biana shouts after her.

We stand by the door looking around the cafeteria.

"I'm going to get some coffee." Biana says as she starts waking to the coffee machine.

"Okay, be safe sis!" Fitz calls back.

"Of course I will!" I roll my eyes.

I see a group of 4 kids in the back talking. They seem to be talking about music genre's. Then just one of them gets up, rushing past us.

"Oof." Biana says to herself as her shoulder smashes into the strawberry blonde haired kid.

"You really are bitchy!" He shouts the words of Biana's soulmate. Fitz and I exchange a glance.

"Sorry, I don't live up to standards." She rubs her shoulder.

"B..." I cut myself off. The words on her arm change to that kid's name Dexter Dizznne.

"I'm seriously soulmates with a Vacker?" He shouts, Biana looks hurt.

"Dex." A blonde haired girl comes up behind him. "Just talk to her."

"Fine, Soph!" Dex shouts at the blonde girl, she also has startling brown eyes.

"So, Dexter." Biana smiles. The blonde haired girl then turns her heal.

"Let's go before the rip each other's heads off." I say to Fitz.

"Agreed." We walk out of the cafeteria.

"That girl, do you know her name?" I ask.

"I think her name is Sophia Faron. I don't know for sure though." Fitz shrugs.

"What about Biana's soulmate?"

"Sophia's best friend, Dex." Fitz answers. Some girls rush past us.

"Do you know where Sophie Foster and Tam Song are?" They ask in a rush.

"I think Sophie is in the cafeteria." I guess that she is Sophia Fitz was speaking about.

"Thanks!" The blonde shouts and runs out.

"Odd." Fitz says.

"So, Sophie Foster we think her name is?" I ask.

"Why are you so interested in her?"

"I don't know, it's like a pull?" I can't describe it. It's like my mind is doing its own things.

"You think she could be your soulmate?" I never actually thought about it. But at this rate I think so. She seems fierce and bold, wanting to stand up for her friends. Those 2 girls also seem to be soulmates, being Sophie's friend.

"Your in deep thought." Fitz points it out as we make it up the stairs to my dorm. I share it with this random kid.

"Yeah." I say as I unlock my dorm room and let myself in.

"What's the name of your roommate?" Fitz asks me.

"I actually don't know."

"You got to be kidding me Keefe! Becuase I don't know either." We laugh.