Chapter 2-Dad can you do me a favour?

It's been an Day Since the events of the Last Chapter and you still haven't found that Internship.

Things weren't looking to good, if by tomorrow you don't have a place, you'll be in trouble.

"Think Y/N, think. What place could you apply for?"
You mumbled to yourself.

You thought and thought. Until you suddenly remembered.

Evans Fredbear Plush.

He got that Plushie from your Fathers Establishment, which by the way is the reason  why your Family at least could live comfortably.

The Reason why it's so successful being that it wasn't a regular Restaurant/Diner, it had Animatronics that performed on a Stage, meaning that Parents could eat there in Peace while their Children were having fun with the Animatronics.

The immense success leading your Father and his Partner Henry to open another Location named Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, with your Father planning to open another location soon.

And that prompted Copy Cat Franchises to spawn into existence, like Chuck E. Cheese.

But we are getting off topic.

Remembering Evans Fredbear plush gave you the thought of what if... you ask your Father if you could do your Internship at his Diner?

Sure he could be abusive during certain Days, but most of the Time he is actually a decent person.

We don't talk about the few Times where he isn't a decent person.

So your chances at getting your Internship at his Diner aren't unrealistic.

Yeah hat's it! You'll use nepotism to get the Internship.

You stood up from your bed and head off it leave your Room.

Once done, you've been greeted with the hallway that leads to the living room and the rooms of your siblings.

Curiously enough, Evans room had two entrances, with the Kitchen being close to it...

This Building has such a weird layout....

Anyways, you headed to the living room to see if your Father William would be there.

And indeed there he was. Being a Dad, he of course was watching a Football game.

Now you are facing a small Dilemma. Will your Father kill you if you interrupt his viewing of the game?

You're not just asking this because he's sometimes abusive, but also because Dads in general don't like getting interrupted when watching their Games.

So for all you know he's gonna cause the end of the world when you interrupt him,maybe kill 5 children or something, I dunno.

You were thinking on possibly causing the apocalypse or possibly getting punished by school.

Before you could decide which one it is, you Father turned to face you.

He noticed how  were you staring at him nervously. He somehow could tell that you were there.

Maybe it's a Dad reflex of sorts.

"Y/N, is there something I can help you with?"

His words Snapped you out of your Thoughts, well now is the best moment to tell him.

"Um... if I have to be honest, yeah."

You said.

"Go on."
He answered calmly, hands on his cheeks, watching you.