Chapter 5-The Worst Day

0 𝓓𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽𝔂

You woke up, feeling as miserable as the Day when you got the News. You were the second person to know, your Mother being the first, Evan and michael were the last to know. The Funeral is planned for next Week.

Although you still weren't told how she died, but you didn't care that much, she's dead no matter how she died, it dosen't change the fact she's dead.

Oh, Speaking of Evan, today is his Birthday. His Party was planned to be at Fredbear's, your Father planned it together with Henry.
They thought that maybe it could lift everyone a bit up.

You also saw it like that, you thought that maybe in that Suit of yours could at least brighten things up for Evan.

Against your will you stood up from your Bed and left the room, not bothering to change your clothes AGAIN.

Now in the hallway you stared at the Clock, It was 10 Minutes after 6AM normally either of your Parents would have woken you up already, but i guess they are grieving to much to do that.

You walked to the Bedroom of your Parents home, you wanted to wake up your Father so he could drive you to Fredbear's. Yes maybe you should leave your grieving Father alone, but you are also grieving and for the same Person, so it's Fine!

You open the Bedroom Door only to see that only your Mother was there, sleeping.

Great your Father is gone and cant drive you there while your Mother is still asleep and didn't call Henry to pick you up.

You left the Room and closed the Door.

„Now what?"
You say to no one in particular.

You could always walk to the place on Foot, it's not THAT far away even on Foot.

But you're to Lazy for that, maybe you could call Henry yourself. Surely your Parents have written down his Phone number somewhere. Maybe somewhere in the Kitchen, you instantly headed to the Kitchen.

There you immediately head to the Drawer that was filled wit things unrelated to regular Kitchen stuff, you began digging around in it, after a few seconds you could feel a pice of paper, you grabbed it.

You closed the Drawer and saw that the Paper was folded, it had ‚Numbers' written on it, well you just won!

You unfolded the Paper and who would have thought, it was filled with Phone numbers, many of which were random Companies and names you didn't recognise.

„There it is."
You call out as you see it.

675-555-4342
(A/N:Obviusly not a real one. Lol)

You took the Paper with you back to the Hallwway and approached the Phone sitting a drawer. You grabbed the Handset of the Phone and put it near your face so that you could talk into it and hear henry when he talks.

„six, seven five... five, five, five.... Four, three, four, two."
You spoke out loud as you typed in the Numbers.

The sound of the Phone calling the Phone in Henry's Home filled the room.