Chapter 4-A Stressful Day

3 𝓓𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽𝔂

A/N: 200 READS! THANKS SO MUCH!❤️❤️

Yes we skipped Tuesday in your Internship because nothing Significant has happened that day.

The most ‚Noteable' thing being that your Father dropped you off at your Internship place Fredbear's while he then immediately headed off to his and Henry's Freddy's location.

Something about having important business to do there.

Although you did learn that the SpringBonnie Suit did actually get moved to the other location.

As to why? You weren't told.

Your only Theory being that maybe they need it temporarily there because one of the Animatronics there broke down.

But that's just a Theory.

However, today was even more different.

Unlike the Last two Days, you were not shook awake by your Father, but your Mother instead.

„Y/N, wake up."
Your Mother spoke as she gently shook you awake.

You didn't bother to even to go to back to sleep, you were used waking up this early for your Internship.

You stood up straight with your Back, now facing your Mom.

You were surprised that it's her instead.
In the last two Days it was your Father.

„Mom? Where's Dad?"
You ask her, running one of your Eyes.

„He went to Work early to open up his own completely new Location, so he told me to wake you up because he said he would be busy there."

Oh yeah, you remember him mentioning wanting to open up his own Place without Henry under 'Afton Robotics.'

While you were aware of that, you still had one Question.

„So he won't Drive me to Fredbear's?"
You ask her.

„No, but Henry will."

That sentence woke you up.

"What?"
You let out confused.

"I got the call just not to long ago, your Father apparently asked him if he could bring you there and he accepted, so he called me to let me know."

Huh, how nice.

"That's nice of him."
You said.

"It is."
She answered with a smile.

"He should be here in about an hour. Meaning that it's more than enough time for you to change your clothes, eat breakfast and brush your Teeth."

Oh cool, Breakfast!

You didn't get to eat that the last two Days.

"Go make yourself Ready and then you can eat Breakfast,okay?"
Your mom asked.

"Okay."
You answered smiling.

She then nodded and silently left the Room.

Well that's cool, getting to actually eat breakfast is nice.

You stood up from your Bed and headed to your closet to get changed for the Day.

You decided to be more casual today, you grabbed a Shirt of your favourite color and a Jeans.