Chapter 3-The First Day!

5 𝔇𝔞𝔶𝔰 𝔲𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔶

You were on your Bed peacefully sleeping, until you felt something shaking you.

It was an Arm, your Fathers Arm to be exact.

"Y/N, wake up."

"I don't wanna."
You reply as you put your bed sheets over your face.

"I have to open the Diner soon, and it's better if I immediately take you with me instead of opening it and then driving back to get you"

He says, as he continues shaking you.

Yes Today the Internship begins, last Chapter it was Thursday, while this Chapter skipped to Monday. Aka the Day your Internship begins.

"But it's so early."
You mutter.

Your Father got annoyed.

"Look, I can always remove you from the Internship and have your School punish you."

He threatens.

That immediately got your attention and you shot up from your bed.

He laughed.

"I knew this would get you up."
You groaned in annoyance, but he already won, so you couldn't do a lot.

"Common, get dressed and brush your Teeth. I'll be waiting outside in the car for you."

You were confused.

"But what about Breakfast?"
You ask him confused.

"Your Mother has packed you something for you to eat in your bag. Besides, you can eat something from the Diner if you need to."

He explains.

Huh, that's fair I guess.

"Okay. I'll be getting ready then."
You tell him as you rub your eyes.

"Okay good, as I said before I'll be waiting in the car for you."
He repeats as he stands up from your bed and leaves the bed.

You could have went back to sleep right then and there, but the risk was not worth it.

You stood up from your Bed and headed to your closet.

You opened it and we're about to just pick some casual clothes, but then you remembered that Uncle Henry might be there and you want to make a good impression.

You should wear something more than just casual clothing , Nothing too Fancy but something that shows that you care.

(You go ahead and choose whatever clothes you'll be wearing here, I'm to lazy to choose any rn.)

Once you've Picked your clothing, you quickly changed. It didn't take very long.

Now it was time for brushing your teeth.

You quickly headed to the Bathroom and got all the Stuff necessary to brush them.

You brushed your teeth fast, not because you felt to do so, but because you could.

Once done, you washed your mouth with water and left the room.

No one else was awake yet, but made sense. None of them had to wake up at...

You looked at an clock that is hanging on the wall.

5Am, almost 6AM

Dammit that's worse than the time to stand up for School.

But Beggars can't be choosers.

Now that you are done with what your father told you to do, you grabbed your Bag and left the house.