Part 1

Naina is a shy , nerdy high school student. She studies constantly and always tops her class, however she feels like an outcast . An encounter with life makes her realize that she wants more from life than high marks. A -Weirdo- that always pleases people , Unable to deal with her own problems .. having tonnes of them . Although this , Her smile never leaves her face .

Naina lives in a simple house with a simple family , that have always been her greater support , supplying her with comfort and reassurement . They have brought her up to be a compassionate and a humble person.

Soon She makes an impulsive decision to follow her friends on an exploring hiking trip to the Himalayas, up to Manali. Hoping this can make her get engaged to the world around her !

"Well , what did your Mum said ?" - said Amber - (Naina's friend)
"UMm.. my mum have nothing to disagree about , every thing is fine and my parents are up to the idea " -(Naina's Reply)
"So??" - "Amber answered with a raised eyebrow "
"Actually I am afraid Amber , I have'nt been to such place ever in my life. What if things went as unexpected??" -Naina said, nibbing her nails off -
" Come down , Come down " - said Rohan(Naina's Friend ) , joining the conversation.
" why are you complicating it ?? We are all going to explore the Himalayas man !! Its a one time life event Naina!" -he said-
"Uhhh ,, I think i need to meet a Psychiatric guys ".. with a giggle , Naina replyed.
" Well , you don't need so" - said Amber..
"Ok guys lets get to the administration
And fill the application form of the trip " - said Naina with a deep breathe
"REALLY !! " -the two friends yelled out -
"Yes ! I will try this time " -Naina-

The Three of them heared the bell, and rushed to the class to attend their Biology session looking at each other with a slight smile .