Part 6

Naina's P.O.V

Splashes and spills of colours covered my silky blouse , I have always loved this feeling , but have never felt it fresh as ever as today ! All my thoughts and problems were fading , I repeated that no time in life to feel sorry for anything ... Dreams and concerns were my hit point !

By the afternoon we were all exhausted , in a state I call "Battery Low " .... we agreed to stop for now.
We sat by a bench , Abhay throwing his silly jokes ... the jokes were cold but the way he acted was quite funny .... while drooled in laughing ... I noticed Bunny wasn't with us !.... where might he be .... I captured the place by my eyes but having no sight of him !

"Looking for something Miss Dreamy ?! "

I heard a warm , breezy voice rushing into my ears ... I turned to see Bunny with his beaming smile that literally girls gets lost with !

" No , was just wondering. " I replied sarcastically.

" So " He added .

" So what ?! Why are you acting filmy ?" I stated and rushed away ..
Rohan's (Bunny) P.O.V

This is Naina , when ever she feels close to someone , she acts as a rude stalkerish ! Still , she is my dreamy girl.... She is a sweet mixture of a Topnotch student and a filmy dreamy figure .... she is fierce and confide ... but all she needs is to look to the positives of life , to feel free and to live steadily ....

Naina's P.O.V

I dont know why I acted rudely with Bunny , my heart was pounding heavily and I wanted to leave ...

I left to my room as I wanted to change over and take some rest !
After having my comfort shower I put on my teddy teddy pyjamas and threw my head on the pillow ... I sank immediately into my dreams.....

"HEY !! NAINA ... WAKE UP WE ARE GONNA BE LATE !!! "

I heard someone screaming loudly ...
I opened my eyes to see someone with a bloody face , dark black eyes and scars every where ....
I screamed loudly to the extend I hurt my throat ...

"COME DOWN !! COME DOWN , its me Amber" she said laughing and removing off the mask .

"What the hell are you doing ? " I asked violently ...

" We are going now to a disguising party , wanna come ? "
Amber stated

" Amber I hate disguising parties !!" I claimed coldly

"But Naina we will have fun , arey yaar please come ! " she asked politely ....

" I don't like them Amber , you go have fun and I will stay here and read this new book . " I replied smiling

"O.k , I will keep you on air when I get back , Bye ." she said and left.

I guess they all left to this party , its almost 9:00 Pm and I wanted to read this new book dad brought for me . I dressed in my silky velvet red blouse and the blazing black skirt and went to sit by the terrace. The weather wasn't so cold , the air was breezy and lovely and the moonlight shined sweetly through the place, the position was just perfect to start reading ! I immediately got sunken through the first chapter , it was quite interesting and I was burried with the characters ......

"Õye Õye dreamy senorita , You didn't go to the party ?" I heard bunny asking ...

"Well , Õye Õye Mr.filmy you didn't go to the party ?" I answered coldly.

"Bingo senorita you knocked me down this time !! Well , I hate disguising parties ." He stated

"Same here !! I don't like them either. " I replied

"So , finally something in common right ?" Bunny said while having a seat beside me

"Yeah right."

An awkward silence occured , I was enjoying my book while Bunny was drooling over his phone , he was fulfilling his time with a soccer virsion game .... Yeah , for boys when it comes for video games they act like kids !

Few seconds later Bunny went to drink some water .... as soon as he left I grasped a shade of someone moving .... I thought I was imagining things but knew it was real . I was shredded in my thoughts and immediately remembered the time I met Ria ! I tried to keep my self away from all this thoughts and focus on the book .... but I literally lost the mood of reading by now ....

Again passed the shade , it wasn't rushing this time but coming closer ..... I sharpened my eyes to see clearer ... and finally appeared Ria's figure !! She was sobbing and wooing ... when I approached to check out what's going on , I heard someone calling ...

"Naina, Naina wakeup Naina !! "

I opened my eyes to see Amber calling .... Oh My God was that a dream !?

"Wakeup , we are gonna miss the flight" Amber scolded

"Flight ?! What flight!! " I replied exclaimed .

"Oh we forgot to tell you , the school authorities announced that we will tonight leave the himalayas and move to paris .... oh god ! Sorry Naina I really forgot about it " Amber Explained .....

"JOKING !! PARIS ?! WOW THAT'S SUPERB" I was almost jogging from my bed .....

Me and Amber were packing up all the morning and by the noon we went sightseeing with the rest of the gang and took some shots and selfies before leaving to the airport .... I was so excited to the extended I forgot all about that nightmare , Despite the appearance of Ria... but now all I knew is that we have a great trip forward to Paris .

Hello my lovely readers , sorry for not updating for eras but I was really busy with the exams .... but for now , I will try my best to update apropriately ..... Hope you enjoy this part of the story and if you have any suggestions just leave a comment below ...

Thnx for reading ♥