Part 7

Naina's P.O.V

After enjoying our last moments in the Himalayas , everyone got ready to fly to Paris .... not only got ready , but excitement rushed in us ... by 7:00 Pm we were at the airport , the plane will take off at 8 ... Amber was lost in what will she do there , simply like any other girl , shopping , visiting the Eiffel tower , Disneyland , sightseeing and so much more ! But for me the idea of touring the world is enough to make me satisfied. I remembered that I have to call mum and inform her with the latest news ... I picked up the phone and dialed my mum ..
"Hello Mum"
" Hi beta , how are you sweetheart we all missed you "
"Yeah Mum I am fine , how is dad and Alisha , Arnav is okay ?"
"Haan Naina all are fine , and you how is your time ?? "
" All are good mummy .. we are now taking off to Paris !"
" Yeah we know , the school sent us an e-mail yesterday "
"OK , mum bye must leave to the passport check now. "
"Bye sweety"

Please passengers travelling abroad , flight number 201 , Destination , Paris ... please walk ahead to hall 1 . Thank you and have a nice trip.

We were instructed to our seats by the flight attendance as soon as we stepped inside the plane ... As usual taking the window sided seat was my fate every time we got to a plane ..... and its not that bad unless the sunrays sharpens into your eyes and makes you feel dizzy .... Looking to the bright side , its night now so having this seat makes me wonder so far when I got to look to the whole country from up there ... Everything looks like crumbs ! That made me remember Ria Jaikar who lately became a major shade in my thoughts .... In my dreams , With my friends , at school .... I wonder when will this comic end ! I just sometimes wish if I could forget everything about her .... but I probably can't ... it drives me crazy !

"I wonder if i will meet Miss Ria Jaikar in Paris too !" I whispered and smirked

Rohan's (Bunny) P.O.V

Why is Naina lately being so quite , I mean she was even freshier before coming to this touring trip ! I must talk to her later and find out .... there must be a reason .
.........
"Well , I am not that interested about all this Paris stuffs ! " I chuckled

"What ?! " the two girls sassed .

" Paris is a Romantic city ! Its a best fit for couples getting to enjoy their honeymoon here ! Or is it for fashion designers experts . I don't know , its not interesting as any other adventureous place " I explained , but what seemed like a boring legend !

"Well , Mr.Sharma Good job... few hours we will be in the Paris airport ... Love it or Loath it you will accept it. " Naina stated ..and honestly that was a quite smart answer .

"Guys , Guys come down " Abhay was giggling

"You don't interrupt ! " Amber pointed coldly to him

"And who are you Miss Topper ? " Abhay claimed smartly

Amber ears flushed red and we all laughed .... She was going to say something when was cut off by -
" I agree with you Rohan , Paris is a Girly , Pinky city ! " A familiar sound joined ... I turned around to see the sassy wicked Jelly Natasha !! She looks like overhearing our conversation.

Naina's P.O.V

We kept almost half an hour arguing about Paris and all this silly stuff , where a 'Yes' 'No' catfight began between me and Rohan .... and then Abhay and Amber Joined us . In mid-fight a slim girl with a too short skirt appeared , poping the bubble gum between her Cherry Red lips ... I wondered who is this sassy girl . I was kidnapped from my thoughts when Rohan exclaimed , " Natasha ?! "

So this is Natasha ! Natasha is Bunny's ex-girlfriend ... they were together last year ... but was unfullfilling for him ... Rohan told me about her but I have never met her before now .