Part 5

Rohans's POV

We woke up so early in the morning ..... before even the sunrise ...
Me , Abhay and Amber went through this Icy world to search for Naina ....
"Naina ... Please come back .. Please " I whispered softly ...

We kept moving and searching till I pressed on something with the tip of my shoes ...
I bended down to see Naina's bracelet .... It was my birthday gift to her....

Once I saw it , I felt released , life entered back to my spirit....

We kept walking straight ahead after ... till we came to an end .... a small Nutshelter hut , seemed to be old , but looked so pretty and luxuorious .....

Abhay was about to knock , when the door slapped open alone.....
We had no choice but to enter ....

"Hello ... is anybody here " Amber repeated ...

Naina's POV

Sleeping and I wasn't co-operating this night ...

If any single , tiny sound eco occured I would wake up so terrified ... I couldn't sleep at all and can't help at this too .. I roamed the room about trillions of times , trying to relax , but no positives....

By the sunrise I heard some footsteps approaching the room .... I thought it was Ria ... but I guess the steps were for three people...

I poped out of the bed and hid under the couch ....

When the door was open , my heart pounded heavily ... but for less than a micro-second I recognised they were my lovely friends ..... I rushed to the door and huged them so heavily ... even a tear rolled over my cheeck ....
I wanted to Scream but Amber's hugs stopped me .

"We must get back now !! Mr and Mrs. Talwar are gonna fly crazy " Bunny said .

I wanted to rush with them as much as I can ... but for a moment I remembered Ria ,, I almost forgot about her ....

I went downstairs to fetch her ... but found no one , were she must be now , its her hut and she left ?!! This can't be .

I have nothing to do except getting back to the camp . I left a note behind on the table asking her to come back soon...

But by the time I approached the door , I found a note that stated the abbreviation ( L.S.F ) !!
I was in a complete physical and mental astonishment ...

But was distracted by Abhay's squeezy voice

" Hey Naina , I thought u missed the camp ... come on lets go .. what are you waiting for ?! " He claimed...

I left every thing behind me and rushed with them. I didnt want to mention anything about anything especially Justin and I dont know why , but I kept it in my soul , all I revealed was my forehead clash .

Rohan's POV

We soon reached the camp and every one was extremely blissed ! They jogged out of happiness and welcomed Naina cheerfully ....

But Naina wasn't satisfied at all , her great smile was missing ....her cheerful plays and pranks were absent .... I wondered what might happened ... but have no braveness to ask , because if she mentioned something not good had happened , I would rather go crazy !

We wanted to celebrate this moment , so we decided to hold a color fight the next day !! This seemed to satisfy Naina so much and I really hoped she would enjoy it and let brightness relit her again.

Naina's POV

I have always loved to join color fights and always loved to spill colors every where on everybody .... I guess "Colours" is my weak point !! Whenever a color fight is held , my happiness rockets to the moon and back !

I think Bunny was so clever deciding this . He wanted to make me happy indirectly ... so , that was absolutely cheering ... he is literally a great friend of mine.

Rohan's POV .

We are all now preparing for the color fight .... Abhay is checking the colour list , Amber is fixing a location and I am preparing the pool and camera shoots.....

By the Mid-day every thing was 100% clear and prepared and we were all ready to start the fun. !!

*******************************
Hello Guys ! Fisrt of all I want to thank Everyone for leaving a gorgeous comment and votes and actually thanks for reading all this stuffs ....

N.B: Don't forget to watch the video linked to the chapter ... its really awsome :')
Enjoy ♥♥