Part 3

Naina's POV.

Is it life that plays with our souls or is it the desire and thirst to happiness rushing in our veins ? We can't ensure nor deny that "life steals our life" .. we are just dashing into it, throwing every thing behind our backs , and who ever cares?! Its like we don't need to have an affectionate character or a tremendous power to taste life's savory .. but we need to set ourselves free ! ..
It takes Eras to dig deep into life searching for hope , admire , respect , care , love , peace and Dreams ! and if you wanted something deeply , let it go .. if its yours it will come back , if not then be sure that its not ! But whatever happens , you will certainly find happiness in somewhere on this earth !"

I heard these words rushing into my ears softly , it sounded warm and full of emotions , i couldn't recognise who is talking and every thing was blury I tried to open my eyes but they were resisting..
The alarm buzzed in my ears , its 6:00 A.M. I opened my eyes suddenly and recognised it was just a dream ! By the time i switched off the agitating sound of the alarm .. i stood from my bed and opened the curtains , not much light entered the room , but the sunrise was marvellous.

Its finally the day ! After few hours we will be to Manali to explore the himalayas ... My heart is beating so fast .. and my breathing rate is increasing ...

I went downstairs , Mum made me breakfast and prepared some stuffs i might need on my trip..
My Mum looked to me and started ... " You will be missed sweety so much * gave me a warm hug * .. take care of yourself ... i know how you feel.. so try to make it the happiest and proudest moments of your life "

"YAAAAAYYYYY!!! I will be then able to take Naina's room for two months " My sister Alisha yelled out !
" Oh you naughty little girl " I said and we all giggled .

I went to my room , Changed my clothes and packed my bags ... yeah , its the time to start my journey !

Amber and Rohan are waiting outside ... The driver will take us to the airport. I hugged My mum and Dad so tightly , my sister too ... and waved my hand to them as I left through the door.

I jogged into the car and it headed to the airport. After no long we were in the plane which was about to take off .
The journey was so amazing ... it wasn't boring at all and none of us was sick or panic ...
So we enjoyed chatting and discussing things we will do there....
"Please passengers on the board of this plane , destined to Manali link your belts and stay in your seats in preparation for landing
Thank you. "
As soon as one of the plane crew announced this ... we all got our belts linked and waiting for the plane landing.... i felt great at that moment , and I was so excited that I can't even take my breathe.

Once we landed , we went off the plane and passed by the checks in the airport as usual .

"WELCOME TO MANALI ! " Rohan said widening his arm...
"Yeah welcome , we don't know even where to go " Amber said sarcastically.
" Hey , don't worry .. the school has organised and booked us two rooms in a hotel quite near the himalayas ... they even included meals and skiing equipments too !"
" Wow , That's superb !!! " I yelled out
" But wait , how can we get there .. we don't have a map even ?" I claimed.
" Oh .. don't worry .. my elder brother got me one yesterday ,, he stated that I might need it somehow ... and his fact was true !! " Amber replied.
" Umm , ok lets see .. where can we find the underground " I said studying the map.
" Here , That's it ... we must take a taxi to the downtown and then we will take the underground to our destination" Rohan stated

After a long time of searching and exploring the streets , we were finally able to find the hotel , we took the keys and went to the rooms....
Rohan and his childhood friend Abhay , who was studying with him in the same school before , but tend to leave to manali to Complete his studying there, will share a room together...
Amber and I , will share the other room .

I entered the room and dropped myself on the bed .... i slept immediately once i touched the soft pillow ... I wasn't able to resist anymore ... this seemed to be Amber's and Rohan's situations too .

__________________________________

Hello Guys ... sorry for not updating for ages as i was really busy the previous days ...
Anyway hope you enjoy this part .....
And by the way ... i am so glad with all the covers my friends made for me
Especially Me_Eaton her cover was amazing so i will keep it ... for my favourite chapter later on ...
Don't forget to leave a comment ,

ENJOY

Thnxx :')