Wednesday-Nightmare's Part 2

Lucas nickname for you is Vixen and Vix

Your POV- I woke up pretty early in the morning. Wednesday was still asleep so I decided to text Lucas to FaceTime me and tell him what happened last night.
Pilgrim
Me: Hey Lucas can we FaceTime I need to tell you something
Pilgrim: Sure
FaceTimeing Pilgrim
"Hey Vixen" Lucas said. "Hi" I whispered. "So what do you want to talk about?" He asked. "I had another nightmare last night" I said. "Oh... Are you ok? And who's room are you in?" He asked not recognizing the room. "Good a little scared I went to Enid and Wednesday's dorm cause I didn't want to be alone and Wednesday was awake and now we're cuddling." I explain. "Then why are you scared your literally with Wednesday?" He questioned. "That's why I'm scared, she's most likely will ask me what my nightmare was about and I don't know how she'll react about my past." I said. He looked at me sympathetically and sighed. "Look Vix I understand that your past with your parents was traumatizing, but you get these cycles were you can't sleep for days on end because of nightmares and I'm no longer with you to comfort you when you have nightmares or when something triggers them, so you need someone who can when I'm not with you and that person should be Wednesday." He explained. "I don't know Lucas." I said as I tried to get out of Wednesday's bed when I felt her arms tighten around me. 'Fuck'.
Wednesday- I woke up to the sound of talking pacifically Lucas talking. "Look Vix I understand that your past with your parents was traumatizing, but you get these cycles were you can't sleep for days on end because of nightmares and I'm no longer with you to comfort you when you have nightmares or when something triggers them, so you need someone who can when I'm not with you and that person should be Wednesday." He said. 'What is he talking about?' I thought. "I don't know Lucas." Yn said then tried to get out of my bed but I tightened my arms around her. "'Em Lucas I think I have to go bye" "Bye-" He said before she ended the call. "Good morning cara mia." I said. "Good morning." She said turning around. "How-" "What was Lucas talking about? What triggers and you go through this cycle of nightmares a lot?" I asked before she could change the topic. She sighed heavily. "You know how I'm adopted right?" She asked. I nodded my head. "Well my nightmares are like flashbacks to the reason I'm adopted." She explained. "Do you mind telling me the reason?" I asked. She hesitated. "My parents th-they died in a house F-fire." She paused taking a shaky breath. "I was around 5 but the flashbacks to the event are so vivid, my father carrying me out of the house then going back in when he didn't see my mother outside, the fire and ambulance sirens, the trip to the hospital, a nurse trying to comfort me, the doctor announcing my mother's death and that my father was in a coma, living with the Walker's as a foster kid, finally my father's heart flatlining and the doctor announcing his time of death. Mr Walker and Mrs Walker kept me a bit longer and saw how much Lucas comforted me and decided to adopt me. But ever since that day I get nightmares that usually are triggered by fire and the Phoenix rose kinda triggered it" She explained starting to shake. I looked at her with a soft gaze and held her tight. "I'm so sorry that happened mi amour." I said in a comforting voice. "If this ever starts happening again just come to my dorm, I don't want you to go through this again alone." I said. She nodded her head. When she left to go change her clothes I wrote a letter to are botanical science teacher and threatened them that if they tried to lower her grade because she didn't do any work on the phoenix rose I'd put a knife through their throat.

Word count 701