Divina x hurt Vampire reader

Requested by Twitch_Extra15

Divina POV- I was wanting for my girlfriend Y/n in her dorm she was a bit later than usual but I thought maybe she was just helping someone out or just wanted to spend some time in the library for a bit. I soon heard the door to her dorm open. "Fuck..." I heard her whisper. "Hey baby, you alright?" I ask before looking up. When I look up my eyes widen when I saw her with her nose bleeding and the corner of her lip slightly cut. "Princess what happened?" I asked with slight panic going closer to her. "Shit... sorry forgot about our little dorm date." She said her voice still in a whisper. "It's ok what I'm more concerned about is what the heck happened to you." I said a bit more calmly then before. I went over to her and grabbed her hand bringing her to her bed. I started dabbing a Kleenex under her nose to get the blood that was getting out then wiped her lip. "Is there anywhere else that's hurt?" I asked. "A few bruises here and there but nothing else." She answered. "What the heck even happened to you." I asked my voice going back to a concerned one. She hesitated. "I was going to the library as usual after class and Andrew and his friends they started calling me names so I tried to ignore them then Andrew he em- he hit me then started to beat me up." She explained. "Don't worry it isn't that bad." My eyes widened. "Has he done anything like this before." I asked. "No but he has been calling me names since he found out I'm only half vampire." She said. I pulled her into a hug and cuddled her. "I promise you he not going to hurt you like this again." I whispered to her as she fell asleep.

320 words
This took longer than I expected and sorry if this isn't what you were thinking.
I need more ideas