Chapter II: THE INTERVIEW

...

  (Image used for Reference/ Found on google

  (Image used for Reference/ Found on google. Please insert yourself in every scenario as much as you like)

 I was in the car resting, eyes closed. The pounding in my head is still there but the little rest I got while waiting somewhat helps with subsiding it to a manageable amount. Pugsley knocks lightly on the window getting my attention, I open my eye to look at him. Lurch and he was standing outside the car just observing while Pugsley is munching something again. They let me stay in the car, maybe I look shitty and it's very visible that they let me rest alone while waiting for the Addams couple.

Pugsley:  Ah Adaliah, I think you are needed there. A student was looking for you, said he was sent here by the Headmistress. Are you okay?  I can just go there and tell them you're not feeling well. 

Pugsley is such a caring person asking for my well-being and is ready to live his food to do me a favor. I prop myself sitting position, and fixed myself. "Thanks, Pugsley, but I'm fine just a little headache maybe from the long ride. Maybe it's my turn now for my job interview, I think Wednesday is settling well in this new environment".

 I just look in the rearview mirror to look at myself if I'm still presentable then proceeded to walk back to the Principal's office leaving Pugsley and Lurch by the Car.

I knock at the door and I heard a faint "Come in".I walk in to find Ms.Weems sitting in her office chair alone holding my files. She look up and offered me the vacant seat in front of her table.

"Hello, again Principal Weems." I greeted her again with a small smile and take a seat. Straighten my back to at least look confident and tall just like how Aunt Morticia sits.

Principal Weems: Hello again Ms.Adaliah. We can now talk about your application here in Nevermore. Morticia and Gomez said they'll just walk around the grounds to reminisce, while Wednesday is having a tour around the campus with her new roommate. So I guess this will also be the right time to make the interview as I also have the time today.

"Oh well, that's nice. Thank you miss for sending someone to fetch me" I responded with my thanks. Now I'm a little nervous, I don't know what to say. What if I f*cked up this interview and didn't get hired? My personal hell is staying in an unfamiliar place with no familiar face at least one. Does living in my parent's house alone count? Where I stayed until recently when I was needed by my aunt. Well, Uncle Gomez hired someone to stay with me but that's all, I still lived my life left on my own accord.

Principal Weems:  Welcome Dear! Now, I have just read your files, and it says that you graduated majoring in History at the age of 19, and traveled to a few countries for personal research until recently. Impressive educational background, no other tainting records. All in all, good. (Nodding her head while continue reading my file and looking at me from time to time) But the question is, why would you want to teach here in Nevermore full of outcasts? Why not apply to Jericho high school? Well, aside from the obvious reason that you are to be Wednesday's guardian. Wouldn't you want to teach normies?