steamy shower | 5

description:
it was a normal day for hyunjin and he was taking his daily night shower before he was strangely interrupted by a guest. none other than his best friend, han. he had no clue as to why he came into the bathroom in the first place but once the younger male confessed his so-called "great idea", it led him into a steamy mess.

-anal play
-ass play
- language
- statue: friends
- top/dominant: han
- bottom/sub: hyunjin

________________________________________

warm water trickled down hyunjin's body, drowning his figure with soap as his hands scrub down every inch of his body. the long blonde haired male's exhaled with content, relieved to have finished and he could now relax and enjoy the heat of the water. hyunjin closed his eyes slowly as he let his head tilt backward with a satisfied hum.

"hey jin," a familiar voice called out, snapping hyunjin back into reality with a loud scream. hyunjin instinctively covered his body after feeling the presence enter the bathroom, glancing through the mirror glass towards the door only to see han smirking.

"what the fuck are you doing in here? can't you see i'm showering?" hyunjin scoffed at han like he was crazy, staring at him with an obvious glare.

"stop staring at me weirdo," hyunjin yelled out to which han looked away from the elder body before returning his gaze towards him but this time at his face.

"sorry, is this better?" han asked as hyunjin shook his head rapidly.

"what the hell- no! get out!" hyunjin pointed towards the door as han followed the older finger, only to peer back at him with a grin.

"i can't, i need to ask you something." han leaned on the counter with a smug look.

"can't you just tell me later or something? not when i'm showering and naked!" hyunjin groaned in annoyance after noticing the younger was not moving.

"but that's the point. i wanted to ask if i could take a shower with you."

"what!? are you insane han?" hyunjin screamed before seeing han throw his hands up as a signal for him to shush.

"wait, just listen. the reason why i wanted to join you in the shower is so we can save some water!" han announced with a smile to convince the elder, which tragically failed.

"han, i'm not that stupid you idiot. i think us needing to save water is the least of our concern considering we are idols," hyunjin emphasized 'idols' like it was the most obvious thing in the world, "and besides, i'm almost done so you can use it once i get out.".

han pouted sadly as his idea failed miserably. he then came up with another idea that would make hyunjin not have the words to reject or even respond. so quickly, han started to remove his top, which resulted in hyunjin staring at him confusedly.

"what are you doing..." hyunjin's eyes followed the brown hair boy's hands, watching as he yanked his pants down. hyunjin's eyes widened, his mouth falling agape as he was about to go off at han for what the hell he was doing but nothing came out. han noticed as he smirked at the elder shock behavior, pulling the last piece of material off his body.

hyunjin's pupil dilated at the sight, glancing up at the younger face and back at his lower body speedily. han took the chance to hop into the shower before wrapping his arms around the elder waist from the back, barely giving hyunjin the time to process everything.