13

Chapter 13 - New Year

    The New Year’s activities of the Gojo House started on the night of the 31st. The shrine in the back mountain was brightly lit. Gojo Satoru followed the current Patriarch and some senior or powerful people to worship, and the rest of the people were in the big house at the foot of the mountain. Sitting together in the room all night, the door facing east was wide open, only the outer glass door was used to keep out the wind, but the cold air still quietly seeped into the room.

    They have to sit until the sunrise. The higher the position, the farther to the east, and the seat of Manzi is arranged very close to the glass door. She was a bit cold, and the layers of kimonos didn't bring her much warmth. Fortunately, Ayu was old, and secretly put warm babies on her abdomen, back, calves and other places. She is more caring than her own mother.

    There are occasional whispers in the room, and the New Year's Eve together is not a particularly serious matter, and some people have even changed places, sitting and chatting quietly with familiar people. However, no one came to see Manzi. Firstly, he was not familiar with him, and he was afraid that something wrong would offend the young master. Second, today, many people knew that Manzi could not speak, and it was difficult to communicate with each other.

    was excluded.

    This is what Manzi is thinking now. Sitting here all night in a kimono that is hard to bend over? This is Yusanjia? Tired, hopeless, destroyed, go to hell with the annoying magic world. She didn't even dare to drink her saliva, she was afraid of going to the bathroom after drinking, and she didn't want to get up to move, because she couldn't get up by herself. A Yu probably saw her difficulty, and quietly walked over from where the waiters were waiting: "Miss Manzi, do you want to read a book? I can get you a book to pass the time."

    [Travel-related] She called The sign language has been classified, and I have to say that Ayu is really serving Gojo Satoru very hard. After seeing her last time, it has only been half a month, and she has learned sign language very well, but every time I still have to repeat her request to avoid misunderstanding: "Travel related?" Manzi nodded, taking advantage of the spring break, maybe he can go out with the young master for a walk or something...

    Ah Yu went with a smile on his face, Probably knew what she was thinking.

    So I brought three or four travel magazines, covering everything from domestic scenic spot introductions to foreign travel strategies. Relying on subscribing the contents of these magazines word by word, I managed to get through the second half of the night. In winter, the sunrise is still relatively late, and there is only a little light in the sky after 6:30, and it is almost 8:00 when the sun comes out completely.

    The shrine on the mountain rang the bell, and the attendants brought rice cake soup and other messy New Year dishes to everyone, as well as the Tusu wine that had been worshiped in the shrine all night last night, and poured everyone a small cup. Manzi was dizzy from sleepiness, the kimono bound her waist and abdomen tightly, and she didn't have much appetite, so she ate two mouthfuls of rice cake soup and drank the wine and it was over. When I was in a daze, the big bosses from the shrine last night came back. The leader was the head of the house with gray hair, with a friendly smile on his face, followed by Gojo Satoru. The group wore black and white formal attire, Gojo Satoru was the tallest in the group, with no expression on his face, he looked different from usual, completely different handsome. Manzi saw him at a glance, and then looked at him with infatuated eyes that she didn't realize.