18

Chapter 18 - Intermittent Routine

    Afterwards, the entire Tokyo Jugao suddenly became busy, and often only the non-staff Mitsuko and two first graders were left wandering around in the school. Sometimes when I fell asleep and woke up in the middle of the night, I would see the white-haired brain on my chest, but I was afraid that it would be pressed against her chest, so I could only hold my neck pitifully and listen to her heartbeat on her chest.

    Manzi hates those people, obviously they are jealous of Gojo Satoru's strength, jealous of his ability, obviously they should be on the same front, even if they are jealous, they should suppress their sick mood, this is what they do It is the correct path that waste that is attached to the strong should choose. If a person can't even figure out what is the right thing to do, is there any point in living?

    She also became arrogant and extreme. After thinking about such terrible things in her heart for a long time, she regained her senses and put her hand on Gojo Satoru's head. Why didn't she go to sleep? ,

    "Not too sleepy." Gojo Satoru sat up, the room was pitch black, and he couldn't see his face clearly. Reaching out to pull his clothes, he pulled him to lie down. Manzi put his hand on his waist, stroking his upper arm suggestively. Gojo Satoru could see her movements clearly, after all, his eyes were really useful. Feeling in the dark, do you think you can't see her full face to please? Is the little rabbit scared by his recent appearance again? can't you? No matter what, this is still a little rabbit with steel teeth.

     But there is no reason to refuse. I was always worried that her injury was not healed before, but now I can say anything. So he reached out and hooked her panties, took them off for her, and pinched her chubby thighs. The soft flesh sank beautifully at the place where his fingers pressed, so he simply sat up and kneaded it a few more times. , Manzi stretched her legs and put her feet on his shoulders, rubbed his thumbs on his cheeks, Gojo Goto put her toes in his mouth, let go of her thighs, and pinched her thin ankles , licked the soles of her feet, she shrunk her body so itchy, and curled her toes together, but her ankles were pinched, her legs failed to retract, she moved her legs awkwardly, and found that the current The posture is a bit off. Although they've been together for a long time, this... lying in front of him with the door open still makes her a little shy.

    The ankle was pulled and moved, and then Gojo Satoru's lips landed on her ankle, and a red mark was formed on the protruding ankle bone, and he moved forward with his empty hand along the inner side of Manzi's calf , the soft touch made Manzi feel very itchy, so she moved unconsciously, so her left hand stopped touching her like this, and pinched her thigh, making different impressions, so that the delicate soft flesh was exposed from between the fingers . He let go of her ankles, lowered his head to suck and kiss on the soft flesh protruding between his fingers, leaving many marks and impressions on her thighs. 

    After eating enough, Manzi's face was flushed, and she finally stretched out her hand to gently caress Manzi's clam, which was already soaked in her own lewd water, soft and slippery, slippery and slippery when touched by her fingers. deep. Pressing her flower core with her thumb, and rubbing it lightly or heavily, Manzi's breathing became rapid, the soreness spread out, and a little tear even leaked from the corners of Manzi's eyes. Suddenly, two fingers were inserted into her vagina. She hadn't done it for a long time, and she was a little bit strenuous. She froze immediately, and gave him a kick in dissatisfaction, but Gojo Satoru laughed instead: "Ah, I'm not feeling well. Is it?"