22

Chapter 22 - Pan Xing Sect

    In fact, after leaving Mangao, Xia Youjie was still at a loss. He has a superficial idea, as Wujo Satoru said, let the magician completely surpass ordinary people? Then he thought about turning everyone into a magician, isn't it a better way? He just didn't want to stay there anymore, but Manzi persuaded him to leave, so he...followed the trend?

    Going with the trend, is it necessary to kill those rubbish, and bid farewell to the magic world in such a decisive way? Perhaps it is also necessary.

    Satoru has his own ideas, but it is so slow and boring, so he is still full of doubts about the road ahead. That was Wu's idea, not his. He cooperated for a while when he was bored, but it didn't mean he could approve of Wu's way of doing things. But in any case, he doesn't want to continue to be a righteous partner, just like Manzi's evaluation of him before: a correct but very hard road, so it's too late to turn around now, right? Change one more easily and freely.

    The so-called positive theory was put forward to give the strong a moral bondage. As Gojo Satoru said, if you are really bound by it, you will only be suffocated in a cocoon, and you will be burdened with a burden that you should not bear. The burden was dragged down little by little.

    It's true that people don't like it, the so-called righteousness.

    Neither Nitro nor Gojo Satoru called him, obviously neither of them blocked the phone. Xia Youjie lit a cigarette, it was already dark, the two little girls were eating the takeaway they ordered, and he kind of missed the cold noodles made by Manzi.

    After being together for three years, the relationship between the four of them has gradually become like a family. It is normal for him to miss his family.

    The next day, Manzi asked Nitro to go shopping and relax. Nitro didn't know why she was so excited, but she was already aware of the current situation, so it wasn't too strange. So I met Xia Youjie on the street, Pokémon masters have countless spells that can be used, and it is also easy to use them to monitor people.

    Nitzimang went up and gave an angry Maomao punch, Xia Youjie smiled and only parried a few times, allowing her to scratch three bloodstains on his face. After the beating was over, Nitro asked, "Then I still have to ask, have you been wronged?"

    "Ah—it's a pity, it's not." Xia Youjie even felt happy, and was discouraged by those vicious fools he had never been used to.

    Nitzi took out his mobile phone and reported the news, and asked, "Then, why?"

    Xia Youjie scratched his head, testing himself as if testing Manzi, and said, "Probably... want a man who only has spells." Master’s world, right?” He looked at Manzi, Manzi looked at them with a classic gentle smile, seeing nothing wrong, and after Niati pressed the phone, he signed to Niati [Buffy’s shop , Go to line up, I looked at him]

    Nitro knew she had something to say, so he waved and left. After Nitro left, Manzi pointed to the coffee shop opposite, and the two went in.

    Manzi ordered a glass of iced Americano, and Xia Youjie laughed, "I thought you would become a loyal Mocha pie." Like Gojo Satoru, he usually doesn't drink coffee. If he can only drink coffee, he only wants Mocha.