1

"Dont worry Y/n! You'll be fine!" Henry assured me for the 4th time. I'm finally going to his school as I've been going to my old one for so long. He had to find a new one cuz he was being really bad, or should I say.. Horrid.

We walk on the pavement sidewalk as I look down and count as I'm stepping in each square. "What's it like there? Is everyone nice? Or is everyone mean like you?" I ask "I'm not mean! And it's pretty good I think" said Henry. "Everyones mean to me" said Peter quietly, he was one of the quiet ones in school and at home. "That's because your ANNOYING and WEIRD you stinky nappy baby" Henry spat. "Don't be Horrid Henry!" I say putting my hand on his shoulder.

It was quite silent until the school came into view. Ashton was actually really big! It was a yellow beige color on some sides and a bright yellow on others. We started walking into the gated area of the school "UGH WHERE IS HE??" Henry yelled throwing his arms in the air "where's who henry?" "Probably Ralph" Peter chimed in sweetly. "Maybe Ralphs already inside?"

We walk in the doors of the school and find the principles office, henry knocks on the door "oh hello henry, Peter.. And Someone else! Is this your sister Henry?" "Yes! This is Y/n. She has come to learn with us!" "Let's see.. Right! Here's your schedule!" The principal hands me a peice of paper. "Your homeroom is miss battle-axe." "We all have the same homeroom!" Henry starts jumping as I chuckle "Henry calm down!" I say as we walk out of the principals office.

"Andddd I'm scared" I say as soon as we get to miss battle-axes classroom "it's okay! I'll be here with you!" We slowly walk in "good morning Henry, Peter" I smile as she notices me "and who are you?" "I'm Y/n.. Their older sister." Miss battle-axe scoffs. "alright class! We have a new student!" I walk up to the front and lock eyes with a cute brunette boy beside Henry. "H-Hello.. My name is Y/n and.." OF COURSE. I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT MYSELF UNTIL NOW! "I'm.. Henry's Sister." Finnish smiling at Henry. "Thank you Y/n" why don't you go sit next to Ralph" she said. Ralph puts his hand up so I can find him

I sit next to him and my brother smiles and winks at me putting his thumb up. "That was scary" I mumble to myself. "You think that's scary just wait until you have to do presentations." Ralph mumbled back. I look at him "Ralph, rude Ralph" he says. "Uhh Y/n" "Y/n what?" "Huh?" "Everyone has an adjective before there name!" "Oh.. I don't have one." "WHAT??" "Is something wrong ralph?" The teacher turned around. "I- Y/n-" "Out of the classroom! Your interrupting your classmates!" He looks at the teacher. "Well? Get out!" He slowly sat up and walked out winking at me as he got to the door. I chuckled and finally started paying attention.

LUNCH! YES! THE BEST PART OF THE DAY! I walk down the hallway and find Henry with Ralph talking near the lockers "Oh Y/ns here! Let's go!" Yelled Henry marching down the hall "is he always this loud?" Ralph whispered to me "saddly yes" I didn't like loud noises, they bothered me. Yet I like loud music! That seems to comfort me. we get to the lunch room, grab a tray and wait in line. I feel the soft grey metal on and off my fingers as I bounce it in my hand slightly. I don't mean to I just a certain thing I do, I feel the ridges of the tray on my soft fingers as I get closer in line. I'm now realizing that the lunch lady is really scary, I start sweating.

I stand quietly as she puts some goop type crap on my plate,I smile and walk away. She doesn't move a muscle on her face. I find Henry and Ralph and sit down. "Is it just me or is the lunch lady quite scary?" I ask. "I mean she can be sometimes" Henry answered shrinking in his seat a little. "I don't think she's THAT scary." Ralph said sounding brave as ever. Henry jabbed his arm with his elbow as I chuckle a bit.

I'm eating this goop stuff that's actually not that bad, it kinda tastes like hamburger to be honest. Some girl walks up to our table and slams her hand down. I flinch and look up but look straight down again trying to contain my laughter the other boys stared her dead in the eyes. "Who's this new LOSER?" Asked the pink haired girl "which loser?" I asked and she beamed at me. "You know which one were talking about, loser." "Gee, I always wondered who was on charge of saying who is and who isn't a loser?" "Y-yeah? Well your just jealous I'm better than you!"
I go to take a bite but look at her acting surprised, she gets this look in her eyes that she's getting what she wanted, a reaction. "Woah!! I knew you had fantasies but keep them to yourself!" I say still acting surprised yet ammused of her angry reaction. Almost Everyone was now interested in our conversation. "Margaret! Where'd you go?" A blonde haired obviously blind girl asked from their table "uhh I'll be right there Susan!" She smiled in her direction but it quickly faded looking back at me in the eyes. I smirked "if your gonna be two faced, at least make one of them pretty" I say starting at her. She grumbled and stomped away. "I guess I won" I say shrugging my shoulders.

Ralph looks at me with stars in his eyes. "WHERE DID YOU LEARN TO DO ALL THAT!" "Him." I stare at Henry. He looks at him. "Now let me eat. My lunch is gonna get cold."

The bell rings to go outside as we walk out I feel 2 eyes burning in the back of my head and I turn around "ok, if you want a picture or an autograph, just ask." I say and turn back around. We walk out and go to the playground outback and chill on the edge of the soccer field in the soft green and brownish grass. I take a look at the girls playing soccer and see a familiar brown haired girl out there IS THAT LINDA?? "Hey, who's that girl over there?" I ask pointing to her. "That's Lazy linda." Says Henry. SO IT IS HER! I stand up and run over to her, the boys looking at me weird. I hug linda and she jumps a bit "who's this.?" She asks sorta scared "it's me silly!" I say softly knowing she doesn't like loud noises. "Y-Y/n? But how?-" "hush my friend" she giggles a bit. "Cmon to my friends over here" I smile and bring her to Henry and Ralph. We sat down "lindas my childhood best friend" I say sitting down. "Hey, what should your name be?" "What?" "Your adjective name" I then realize what they mean. "Oh! Uhh I dunno" "how about... N/Y/n?" "Sure I guess" I shrugged my shoulders.

The rest of the day was normal, I went home I played around with Peter and Henry, got yelled at, we ate, and I listened to music and went to bed. Maybe Ashton won't be so bad!