2

I woke up to my mom yelling "HENRY!! Y/N WAKE UP!" I sigh and sit in my bed, god I hate her sometimes. I get dressed and walk down stairs

(Your wearing this if you want to if not wear whatever<3)

"Good morning mum" I say sitting down. Good morning Y/n. "What do you want for breakfast today?" "Uhh.. Nothing thank you" I smile. Henry comes down the stairs "mum can I have toast?" He asks "make it yourself or nothing." She says coldly "B-but I don't know how to make toast yet!" He screamed. "Don't worry henry, I'll make you toast. Cmere I'll show you how to use the toaster" I smile at him and he smiles back.

Peters telling me about all the stuff hes doing at school as were walking to school once again "Shush WORM." said Henry "Y/N!! HENRY TOLD ME TO SHUT UP! AND HE CALLED ME A WORM!!" Yelled Peter. "Henry say sorry to Peter. You don't tell people to shut up, especially when their talking." I say staring at them "I mean unless it's Margaret then I don't care." "But Peter you tell on Henry for everything!" They went silent. "Sorry Peter" I hear Henry mumble. I smile

Back in the lunch room again but I don't see Ralph, I saw him in class but he's not here. "Uhh where's Ralph?" I ask Henry "why? You like him?" Henry asked "No! I.. I just wanted to know." I say blushing a little bit. We grab trays and go to sit in line. "AWH WHAT ARE THEY DOING TRYING TO POISON US?" Henry yelled "Henry you have to eat it!" I say looking at him "NO! I WON'T" he then fainted then and there.

"W-where am i?" Henry asked sitting up from the nerse bed. "You fainted from hunger" I say looking at him. "Here's some food for you Henry" miss Battle-axe came in with food from the cafeteria. "NOOOOOO!" Yelled henry.

"Please mum please dad!" Henry was on his knees bagging for a packed lunch "Henry, it's too much work." Said mum. "What you can't simply make him a lunch?" I look at her confused "Y/n.." "What? Putting a sandwich and I few snacks maybe a drink in a lunch box is too much work? You could do that in like 2 minutes!" "I could spend those 2 minutes doing something better!" "What's better than feeding your child!?" She didn't answer. "Fine. If you won't take 2 minutes out of your day feeding your child, then I will." I walked away without a word "wait Y/n!" Mum said running after me but I was already gone.

NO ONES POV

You and Henry both had lunch boxes today. You had made one for yourself also to see what the room for children who had a lunch looked like. "And you can swap, and you can do whatever you want!" Henry finished "can't wait to see what that looks like" you say to him. "and Ralphs in there" he whispered in your ear winking at you, you just blushed and tried to walk faster.

Y/N POV

Class was boring, as usual. I sat there with my head resting in my hand, listening to miss battle-axe talk. "Ughhhh" I groaned laying my head down on my table "are you alright Y/n?" Ralph asked "this is boring" I say trying to bang my head off the table but Ralph put his hand where my head would've hit the table. I grumbled in response, propping myself back up on the palm of my hand. "What did you say?" he asked looking at me in confusion. "I said thank you. I don't know why I do that.." He hums in response "you should get out of that habit. That's not good for you to be doing" he says looking at me. Hold it. Isn't his name RUDE Ralph? "Your so kind.. Why is your name RUDE Ralph?" "Shut it IDIOT" he spat looking back at miss battle-axe. He looks like he's blushing a bit. Ehh I won't say anything.. Yet.

NO ONES POV
You and Henry walk to the new lunch room he was telling you about, henry opened the door and saw everyone in there all laughing and having fun. It looked just like how Henry decribed it! Ralph grabbed his water bottle and pointed it at Henry "your own of us now" he said narrowing his eyes downward. Henry grabbed his water from his lunch a packed and started spraying it at him. Ralph sprayed his back and it got on you. You chuckled a bit "thank you Henry this is a perfect demonstration on how this lunch room is going out of control!" Said miss battle-axe Henry hid the water bottle behind him and see did Ralph, Ralphs face looked so innocent it was adorable. "You remember Gretta from the kitchen in the cafeteria, she will be supervising in here to make sure you are sitting down and eating your WHOLE meal." She finished, everyone groaned. miss battle-axe then walked away "Well, SIT DOWN!" she yelled at us,