6

HENRYS POV
"Ready worm?" I ask my brother. Ralphs also here. Peter is standing there ready to pull a rope on the secret club! This is gonna be great! "Worm! Here they come!" I say running with Ralph as they come after me, including my sister. She goes and spys on them pretending she's one of them then goes and reports it to the purple hand gang.

nows your time worm! Hes struggling to pull the rope. "man, I made that so easy!"  I whisper to Ralph. The girls successfully make it through the fence and tackle us. Once they go away and I walk up towards Peter. "I made that surprisingly easy" I yell at him. I push him under the buckets. "Where's your purple hand gang member paper" he gave it to me and I ripped it up and through away the paper and pulled the rope, goo falling all over him. "I give you one job!" I say as I walk away.

"Hey Henry.." Ralph runs up to me and walks along with me "yes Ralph?" "Uhh.. I need to tell you a secret." He says looking me in the eyes. "Let's go to the fort"

We sit in the fort. He's focused on the floor. "Ralph?" "I like
Y/n! He blurts out squeezing his eyes shut, turning red from blushing. I look at him "so what's the secret?" I say looking at him. "I just told you! "oh here's a secret Ralph! I'm transgender!" I say laughing "I know you are Henry!" He says smiling a bit "yeah! and I knew you liked Y/n!" He looked at me confused and he sighed. "Don't tell anyone Henry.. Please!" He pleads "oh alright" I roll my eyes smiling.

Y/NS POV
We were all talking about girl stuff I was interested in some things and to be honest it wasn't all that bad! Until a ball of red was thrown at Margaret. "ugh what.?" She took it and opened the paper. It was in the form of a heart! That's cute. "Dear Margaret, I love you will you marry me. Signed.. HENRY!?" she said looking astonished at the paper "what? I don't think your reading it right." I snatched the paper from her and read it to myself. Oh. My. God. Suddenly one was thrown at Susan also in red so I assumed it was also a heart. "No wonder Henry wants to marry me!" Margaret said admiring herself. "No he wants so marry me! He wrote me a love poem! To beautiful Susan" she started but Margaret took it from her "Oh Susan, no ones as pretty as you, you always smell lovely, just like shampoo!?" Margaret read aloud. Suddenly I got one in the back of the head. "Oh no." I say grabbing the paper as it crumbles in my hand. I close my eyes "I swear if it's red I'm gonna cry" I open my eyes and look at the red paper. Everyone starts to giggle and laugh "I'M NOT MARRYING MY BROTHER" I laugh opening it "Dear Y/n, this isn't like the poem that Henry gave Susan and Margaret but hopefully it takes your heart." I read aloud "oh no" chuckle and continue reading "your so beautiful Y/n. Your voice, your hair, your body, your everything! Your personality was alluring as well as your face, you make my heart flutter all the time. Y/n, please be mine. Signed.. Ralph?" I say finishing "WHAT???" Margaret yelled. "HE'S CHEATING ON ME AND MY CRUSH DOESN'T EVEN LIKE ME BACK! PEN!" she yelled and I threw her a pen. This is gonna be good.

Me and Susan went down to the purple and gang fort. "Oh hey
Y/n!" Henry said. I look at Ralph and he blushes looking away slowly looking back. I chuckle and wave at him. "AND WHO LET SUSAN IN!? GUARDS! GUARDS!! oh yeah I fired those guys." "We've got a letter." Susan said "from Margaret" I added smirking at Susan she smirks back and looks at Henry "do you really like my shampoo?" She asked touching her hair. "Was that your message?" He asked turning on his chair- sorry, bucket. "Fine then. Be like that. Here!" She said snotty like and left. I looked at them "UHH WAIT UP SUSAN!" I ran after her.

RALPHS POV
"Oh your down bad" said Henry turning on his chair- sorry, bucket to look at me. He opened the letter "I wouldn't marry you if you were the last person on earth, including Slimey toads and rattle snakes? My heart is saved for Ralph but it looks like he swoons for Y/n instead. Ralph will still be mine no matter what, Margaret." He read looking up at me "What??" She said shrugging "How did she know I liked Y/n?"