PART - II

Yashu and Arjun had fallen deeply in love with each other, and after just a few weeks of dating, they knew that they wanted to spend the rest of their lives together. They had found true love in each other. They had known each other for a few weeks but it felt like they had known each other for a lifetime. They had an instant connection and knew that they were meant to be together. They decided to take the leap and get married in an extravagant wedding that was the talk of the town. Everyone was happy for them and they felt like they were on top of the world.

They started their new journey of life together with love and excitement in their hearts. They were pleased with their decision to get married. Everything was going well until one day when their world was turned upside down.

The attack had taken place while Akash Jain was on his way to a campaign event. He was ambushed by unknown assailants and brutally beaten, leaving him with serious injuries and in a coma. The police were investigating the incident, but there were no leads or suspects as yet. Yashu and Arjun were devastated by the news. They rushed to the hospital to be by his side, praying for his recovery.

When she arrived, she found her mother and Saurabh Mehta, one of his father's trusted men and friend, huddled together in the waiting room, tears streaming down their faces.

Yashu approached them, her voice trembling as she asked, "What happened? Is he okay?"

Her mother looked up at her, her eyes were red and puffy. "Akash was on his way to a campaign event when he was attacked. He's in a coma now, and the doctors aren't sure if he'll make it."

Yashu felt like the floor had just dropped out from under her. Her father had always been a pillar of strength for her, and now he was lying in a hospital bed, fighting for his life.

She burst into tears and hugged her mother tightly, not knowing what else to do. Her uncle looked at her with a sad expression and said, "He was just a few days away from the nomination of the legislative elections, and now we don't know if he will even survive. This is a great loss for our family and the community."

Yashu felt a sense of hopelessness wash over her as she sat by her father's bedside, watching him struggle to breathe. She held his hand and whispered, "Please, Papa, don't leave me. I need you."

The news of Akash Jain's attack spread like wildfire throughout the state, leaving everyone in shock and dismay. A

s the news of the attack spread, people across the state expressed their shock and condemnation.

The attack on Akash Jain, chief minister, had not only left a family in mourning but also cast a shadow over the upcoming election and the future of the state. The people of the state were left to wonder: who could have done such a thing and why? And would justice ever be served for this heinous act? Meanwhile, they were a few politicians who were very eager to use the opportunity for their gain.

T

he days passed in a blur as Yashu sat by her father's side, barely sleeping or eating. She kept a constant vigil, hoping and praying that he would pull through.

One day, Saurabh sat in the hospital waiting room, staring blankly at the wall. Akash Jain, his closest friend and mentor, lay comatose in a hospital bed just a few feet away, the victim of a brutal attack. Yashu sat beside him, tears streaming down her face as she grieved for her father.

He felt a heavy weight on his chest as he watched her. He knew that he had to do something to help her, to bring justice for Akash and to protect the Jain family from further harm.