PART - III

Yashu was torn. She loved Arjun, but she also wanted to avenge her father's attack and protect her family's legacy. In the end, she chose politics and it was with a heavy heart that she separated from Arjun.

Yashu stood on the stage, her heart heavy with the weight of her decision. She had always dreamed of making a difference in the world, but never thought it would be through the dirty game of politics.

"Ladies and gentlemen, it is with great humility that I stand before you today. I know that politics is not always pretty, but I assure you that my intentions are pure. I want to make a difference in our community and bring about real change," she said to the crowd.

The crowd cheered and applauded. As the campaign progressed, Yashu became more and more involved in the cutthroat world of politics.
She attended rallies and events, met with powerful people, and made promises she wasn't sure she could keep. But, as the days passed, Yashu found herself becoming more and more like the people she had once despised.

She saw the dark side of the game and quickly learned shrewdness to survive. Yashu had gained a new perspective on politics. It changed her, from a simple naive girl to a cunning and manipulative politician. She was no longer the innocent girl she had once been.

But she also gained important traits like resilience, strength, and determination to survive in the field and worked tirelessly to win the election.

Due to their busy schedule, Yashu was torn between her duty to her father and her duty to her campaign. Though he was still in a coma, the doctor, considering his vitals, continued their hope high. Meanwhile, She continuously tried to talk to Arjun and mend things but he always ignored her. She knew he was hurt and disappointed in her but she couldn't help the way she felt. She wanted to make a difference and follow in her father's footsteps.

One night Yashu sat in her room, staring at the picture of her and Arjun on her nightstand. She couldn't believe that just a few months ago, they were in a happy relationship and now they were distant strangers. She couldn't shake off the feeling of guilt that consumed her as she thought about how she had chosen politics over Arjun. She remembered the day when she had decided to contest the election on behalf of her father. Arjun had been furious and had begged her not to do it. Yet she remained determined. She couldn't blame him, she knew she had hurt him by not listening to him and compromising her security.

As she stepped into the world of politics, she realized how immature and ignorant she had been. She witnessed the dirty side of politics, the cheap tricks politicians used to win the election, and it made her sick. As she navigated through this new world, She became more mature and serious but deep down she still longed for the simple life she had with Arjun.

The day of the last rally arrived, and Yashu was both excited and nervous. She had been working hard for this event, and she knew it would be her chance to make a lasting impression on the public. As she was about walk onto the stage, she was surprised to see Arjun backstage. He had attended the event as a special guest to support her, and she couldn't believe it.

She walked over to him and hugged him tightly, tears streaming down her face. "I'm sorry, Arjun," she whispered. "I know I hurt you, but I promise I'll make it up to you."

Arjun hugged her back and whispered in her ear, "I know you will, Yashu. I'm here for you."

With Arjun's presence, the event became more impressive to the public. Yashu smiled and gave her speech, feeling more confident and determined than ever before, knowing that the person she loved was there to support her.