The USJ aftermath

After the USJ attack Tomura was heavily injured sir. "Well... what happened" everything was going fine we had eraser head restrained and the kids cornered but we wasted too much time all might, and the other pros showed up. "Well, that tracks but that doesn't explain what happened to Tomura." Well sir... the pro hero sniper... sir he uh he attached us and lit up Tomera shooting him hitting every major joint in his body. "I see. well, how is he doing?" Hes stable but he won't speak Hes just staring at the ceiling sir. I'm sorry I couldn't protect him more. "Your fine Kurogiri it's not your fault you did all you could, thank you for taking care of Tomura a little more training and who knows maybe he can hold my power. we'll see..." Thank you, sir I would love to stay and chat, but I must tend to Tomura. "of course, TakeCare of him update me next week." of course sir.

-Days later-

Good morning, Tomura. how are you feeling? "I'm fine mama." Are you sure you're ok "yes now can you help me I want to go to my room." but Tomura sir you have to rest "yes I want to rest in my room" OfCourse sir I'll get you up their right way. -Kurogiri helped Tomura up and walked him up the stairs to his bedroom door- "I'll take it from here mama" are you sure Tomura, I can help you insid-"no mama its fine." - Kurogiri walked down the stairs to the bar to go clean some glasses while Tomura struggled to walk into his room shutting the door fast behind him.

finally, I can get some sleep. -he flopped onto his bed staring at the eraserhead poster on his ceiling staring back at him. looking around his room at the many posters and pictures he had taken of eraserhead his room was pretty Blan only consisting of a desk a bed and 1 window, the only decorations he had were posters and picture of eraserhead and a dart board with all might and all for one's face on it. the one window he had was covered by black curtain blocking out all-natural light from the alleyway he had the view of. - wow your so cool eraser. I want to see you again and again and again. you were so strong damn. I would kill to see it all again.

-At UA-

"MR AIZAWA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE RESTING!" I can assure you all that I only had minor head injuries. I can still teach. now back to the important thing, Midoriya you charged at the villains out of anger that was stupid that's how you die in battle be careful next time if this happens again, detention for Midoriya. Bakugou and Kirishima you charged at the purple mist person out of reaction stupid you needed to evaluate the situation first calm down and look around next time. detention for Bakugo and Kirishima Aswell. that's really the only thing I saw before blacking out now if i hear anything else about the situation and you did something stupid, detention. "YES SENSEI" good now I'm going to nap don't bother me. -Aizawa slipped under the desk into his sleeping bag and took a nap while the class worked.

-after the sports festival and before Aizawa's patrol-

"Tomura sir i need to know where you are going for your safety" I'm going to meet someone don't bother me "yea bullshit has going to stalk eraserhead again for the third time this week and its Wednesday" Shut the fuck up Dabi no one asked you. "Tomura sir you need to be careful what if he captures you." 1 how the hell did you know Dabi 2 I'm fine mama and 3 where the fuck is toga and twice. "1 it was obvious and 2 toga and twice are play ROBLOX monopoly in togas room with compress. now have fun with eraser shiggy" shut the fuck up. Tomura growled. - proceeded the go to the starting place he does every day the pace where Aizawa starts his patrol. Aizawa began to jump from roof to roof patrolling the area. as Tomura watched in aww with his camera.

Ok someone is still following me. I need to try and shake them, but they always come back who is this person anyway. their sitting over there behind the stairwell building with a camera?! Why are they taking picture of me? I need to get over I just have to wait for them to look away so I can sneak over there. - Shigaraki takes a photo and looks down to see it- perfect Hes not looking - Aizawa snuck over their behind him waiting for him to turn around so he could see who he was. - damn it the pictures blurry Tomura said in a raspy voice looking back up to see eraser gone DAMN IT he shouted startling eraser, scratching at his neck forcefully he spoke I was just trying to get some photos and now has gone, great. Tomura turned around to leave and pumped right into eraserhead falling to the ground almost breaking his camera. HEY, watch where your- he looked up to see eraser head staring down at him. fuck eraser wrapped him in his capture tape. This should be good eraser said in a monotone voice why were you taking picture of me? he asked strictly still using the same deep voice Shigaraki loved to listen to. Tomura froze in the moment. Well? you are going to answer fan boy. are you just gonna stair at me?

Tomura said hesitantly are- are you talking to me? eraser answer with a chuckle well is anyone else following me around with a camera that I need to know about? if you wanted pictures, you could have just asked me. I would have but you- you don't like attention, or your photo being taken. wow you sure do know a lot about me kid what's your name. I'm not a kid I'm 21 said Tomura with an annoyed tone. well KID you shouldn't take picture of people you don't know. wow eraser you really are cool you don't even care that much. ~wait your cool eraser I feel like I've heard that somewhere~ hmm wait~ omg your Shigaraki, you attacked me and my kids last month! fuck you found out damn it! scratching at his neck more aggressively. eraser tightened his scarf and leaned down to Tomura getting in his face, I'll ask you one more time WHY are taking picture of me? Tomura Shigaraki, eraser said sternly causing Tomura to turn red -to close- he muttered. what was that TO CLOSE Shigaraki shouted jumping back from eraser. I was taking pictures of you because I admire you. Tomura said embarrassingly. What? you admire me? but I'm a hero and your- and villain yea I know Tomura interrupted. Why?