the preparation

recap

"Alright guys, shiggy has a date and we need to get him clothes. let's go to the mall!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wait Mr. Aizawa we can't go just yet we need to get you an outfit for tomorrow! no mina I'm just going to wear my hero costume sense I have patrol anyway- NO MR AIZAWA YOU CAN T JUST WEAR THAT COME ON THE MALLS STILL OPEN WE CAN GO GET YOU AN OUTFIT NOW, YOU ME AND DENKI NOW LET'S GO! mina grabbed Aizawa and denki's hand running out of the dorms to the mall they had 4 hours to get Aizawa's outfit in time before the mall closed.

Wait toga isn't the mall closed? no Dabi we still have 4 hours now everyone gets your coats and let's go! wait Shigaraki has a date who is it-what no that's not true don't lie toga. listen twice I heard the who conversation. we're wasting time hurry up! Tomura if you have a date then who is it i need to ensure your safety- mama that doesn't matter, the only thing that matters is that shiggy has a date. but what if something happens. don't worry mama I'll be fine Tomura muttered. ok Tomura but please alert me if something's happens, you guys may go to the mall just notify me when you're done. "Yes Kurogiri" after that toga Dabi and shiggy threw their coats on and rushed through the portal. I want to go- not I'll stay at the bar. ok twice have Funn. see Ya.

mina dragged denki and Aizawa all the way to the mall. ok Mr. Aizawa where do you want to go first- -Aizawa out of breath- mina huh mina detention for the rest of the huh week and huh clean the huh bathrooms. okkk forever 21 it is. entering the store. now Mr. Aizawa what are your favorite colors? black. ok and? red. any others. yellow and brown. got it. now go get in the dressing room. ugh fine. -he walks off. - ok denki start grabbing stuff. got it. -later- ok Mr. Aizawa first look how do you like it? - walks out in a wight button up tucked into brown pants with a brown over coat. - idk to much brown. got it NEXT. -Aizawa walks out in another white button up shirt tucked into black pants with suspenders- yea this is a no. come on Mr. Aizawa. no next one. - what felt like 1 hour later- alright Mr. Aizawa this is the last one. yea you take forever. shut it denki unless you want to help Ashido clean the bathrooms. nope point taken let's see how you look. - exits the dressing room in a black turtleneck tucked into some slight lighter black pants. including a black belt with a thin red stripe through the middle. - OMG that's perfect Mr. Aizawa. great are we done now. yes, we can leave now but first we have to go get a gift!

Aright shiggy we have a couple hours to get you ready let's do this! isn't the date Tomorrow? plus why do I have to be here? Dabi exclaimed. becauuuuse you have good style Dabi shiggy does not. uh HEY. whatever where are we going first toga. great question lets go too Dillard's! -later- alright shiggy we found the perfect outfit for you now go try it on so we can make sure it fits. ok. -2 minutes later- TOGA YOUR NOT FUNNY. toga what did you do. I might have given him something else and not the outfit. -Tomura walks out in a skirt with a black shirt with black and white striped sleeves and with fish nets. BHAHAHAHAHA, toga and Dabi crying with laughter on the floor. STOP it's not funny! oh, it is very funny boss, Dabi pulling out his phone and taking a picture. ok sorry shiggy I'll give you the real outfit now. good or else you'd be a pile of ash right about now. Haha yeaa here shiggy this might be better. -later Shigaraki exits the dressing room in a red long sleeve with a black Metallica over shirt with ripped black pants along with a chain on his pants and a black choker- you look great boss now can we leave. Yea shiggy you look great. are you sure I don't know about this? yes, it's perfect now hurry up and buy it so we can go get a gift!

- mina grabbed Aizawa's hand and rushed him out of the store after buying him the clothes and dragging him to the gift store when suddenly Aizawa made eye contact with-

-toga dragged Tomura and Dabi out of the store after getting the clothes to the nick nack section of the mall and while passing other people he made eye contact with- ERASER

omg was that eraser!

holly shit was that Shigaraki- his eyes were so bright and sparkly. their beautiful. wait don't think like that, I'm only doing this for information.

what's wrong Mr. Aizawa did something happen?

I uh I think we just ran past my date.

WHAT DANG IT I SHOULD HAVE BEEN PAYING ATTENTION I NEED TO SEE HIM NOWWW

it's fine Ashido lets just get what we need and leave.

wow his hair is so, so- so greasy dang up close its a little greasy but that scare he has made up for it. it makes him hotter.

-after grabbing the gifts and heading to the exit. - ok Mr. Aizawa here's your stuff me and denki have to go grab something for Midoriya, you can go back to the dorm we'll be back shortly. -they run off- these damn kids

alright shiggy I have to go buy a doll for twice heres you clothes me and Dabi will be back shortly. don't leave without us! -after leaving Tomura notices Hes standing only 8 feet from eraserhead who was also left at the entrance of the mall. Aizawa already noticing decides to say something.

so looks like you told the league about our date tomorrow he muttered. 

oh, hey eraser actually I didn't tell them toga overheard our conversation.

yea same with my students although they don't know it was you.

neither does toga -silent's filled the cold air but it wasn't awkward it was more peaceful-

you look a little cold Shigaraki.

well, it is winter, so I guess it is a little chilly.

here I'm hot anyway. - walks over and puts extra coat on Shigaraki-

oh, uh Tha-thanks. 

no problem Mr. stutter

HEY - toga runs over pushing eraser away-

he already has a date tomorrow now back off eraserhead!

its ok tog- well who do you think his date is? Aizawa interrupted.

wait WHAT you're going on a date with easerhead the prohero!?

well, that's a shock, Dabi exclaimed.

if it's no bother I must be getting back now have a nice day ~Shigaraki~

-once the league arrived back-

I CAN'T BELIVE THIS MAMA TWICE YOU NEED TO HEAR ABOUT THIS

toga not right now

SHIGGIY IS GOING ON A DATE WITH NOT ONLY A GUY HES GOING ON A DATE WITH GOD DAMN ERASERHEAD THE FUCKING PRO HERO SHIGGY has BEEN OBSEST WITH! 

the boss is gay!? Ya that tracks.

Tomura is this true.

yes, mama now please I'm tired let me go to my room he said with an agitated raspy voice.

yes, Tomura just please be careful tomorrow.

got it.

now is it just me or is he wearing someone else's jacket?

yea its eraser heads he put it on him before I pushed him away.

wow eraser gave me his jacket this is so cool plus he talked to me without it being in a fight this is perfect maybe he actually wants to go tomorrow and it's not just because. wow I could think about you all day eraser your so cool. Tomura swiftly went to sleep so the next day would come faster.