Chapter 3

When I left the studio Nick texted me the hotel we were staying at. Once I was there I went to Nick's room that he said him and I were sharing. When I opened the door to the room I felt a pair of hands grab me tightly by the neck.

"Where have you been?!" Nick yelled and tightened his grip on my neck as I struggled for air.

"I......I" I said

"Where were you!" Nick yelled and loosened his grip a bit so I could speak

"I....I was with my brothers" I said

"Did I say you could go?!" Nick yelled and threw me to the floor

"No but I" I said but Nick cut me off and kicked me in the stomach

"Then why did you?" Nick said

"I j-just wanted t-to see m-my brothers" I said with tears starting to run down my face

"I don't care! You do not leave with out my permission!" Nick yelled

"That's not fair!" I yelled. Nick then pulled me up by my hair tightly and slapped me.

"Watch your mouth" Nick said

I hope my brother's never have to see me like this. I thought before I blacked out.

Bill's POV

I was worried about Courtney. She sounded so worried when she got that call. What happened? Is someone hurting her? I hope not. Would she even tell me and Tom if someone was hurting her? Then again she always tries to keep things in. Please be okay Courtney.

End Bill's POV

Tom's POV

It was so great seeing our little sister again but when we saw that music video I realized she was in pain. Was someone hurting her? But who? Why would someone hurt her? When I find out who it is they are dead. Maybe I'll ask her after her show tonight.

End Tom's POV

Courtney's POV

I woke up to someone kicking my stomach. I looked up to see Nick.

"Get up and get ready. We have our show in two hours" Nick said

I then got up in pain and put make up on my bruises and got ready for my performance tonight. Once I was ready I left with Nick who had his arms around my freshly bruised waist which made me flinch.

"Be happy" Nick whispered in my ear. Once we arrived at the venue we had a sound check and then get scared opened up for us and then it was Unbroken Scars turn. Just as I was about to go on stage I felt someone lift me up and spin me around.

"Good luck sis!" I heard my brother say. I looked to see Bill and his band.

"Thanks" I said

I then ran on stage.

"How's everyone doing tonight!" I said into the microphone. Everyone started to cheer.

"I'm Courtney Kaulitz on vocals, we have Jason on bass, Damien on guitar and Luna on drums."  I said

"So guys should we start with Broken Love?" I asked the band as the fans cheered

"Woah Woah

Never thought I'd see the day

Where are love would become this

A broken love

I used love the way you made me laugh

The way you held me

But lately all I'm seeing

Is us fighting