chapter 5

Come on wake up I pushed myself as I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't. I heard what sounded like my stepfather, mom and Bill and Tom's voices but I couldn't wake up.

"What happened?!" I heard Simone say worriedly

"Nick happened" Tom said

"You mean that sweet boy" Gordan said

"He's not sweet! He did this to her!" I heard Bill yell before there was a flash before my eyes and I suddenly was in a flashback.

"Nick are you sure you want to do this?" I asked

"Of course. I want to meet your family" Nick said and kissed me

"Okay but I'm warning you my brother's are overprotective" I said

"That's okay" Nick said and put his arm around my waist and I knocked on the door. The door then swung open to see my mom Simone. She wan't my real mom but she was more of mom to me than my real mom ever was.

"Courtney!" Simone said and hugged me tightly.

"The twins are dying to see you! They're on break right now!" Simone said and then looked at Nick.

"Oh and who is this?" Simone said noticing Nick for the first time.

"My name is Nick Matthews. I'm Courtney's boyfriend it's nice to meet you" Nick said with a smile

"Please come in" Simone said and we followed her in. That's when Nick was sweet. Suddenly the flashback changed

"Who was that!" Nick yelled as he shook me.

"Please Nick! He was just a friend! You have to trust me!" I said

"He better be!" Nick said as he threw me to the ground and started to beat me. That was when the abuse started. I didn't realize it but I was starting to shake.

"Hurry get a doctor!" I heard Bill yell

"Stablize her!" The doctor said. They then did something and I stopped shaking. I then slowly opened my eyes.

Some boys with blonde hair and black corn rows then hugged me yet I didn't recognize them.

"Um excuse me but who are you?" I asked

"Stop playing Courtney its us Tom and Bill" the one with corn rows said

"Who?" I asked

"I'm Tom and That's Bill. We're your older brothers" Tom said

"Oh" I said and put my head down.

"What's going on?" Gordan asked the doctor.

"She has short term memory loss. It might take her a while to remember just do things you can to try and help her remember who you are. She can be released" the doctor said and left. I then left with my so called brothers and who I assumed were my parents. I just hope they were nice to me.