37. Ride

Would've Could've shouldve / Ned Stark / Hayley Marshell out now! 

Aegon liked Mouse. It had become a habit. Avalon would wake up, either Viserys would be in a council meeting or snoring softly beside her. She would kiss him gently as she got up to tend to Aegon. 

Avalon would tell Aegon a story as he sucked at her breast. 

'And thats when Capitan jack sparrow declared. Remember this as the day you almost caught Capitan jack sparrow!' Avalon declared Aegon stared up at her as he gnawed away. "My teat hurts are you done honey?" Avalon questioned. Aegon gnawed away contently though, his hand pinching the skin of her breast as though he needed both hands on her. "You want to see Mouse?" Avalon countered and Aegon's lips popped off as he nodded eagerly, milk spilling from his tongue. She wiped at his chin getting him dressed as he babbled on and one. 

Avalon kissed his hands and toes holding him up once dressed and it was like he struck he pose, smiling that charming smile back at her. 

"So handsome!" Avalon declared scooping him up. Avalon would always sneak down to the kitchens en route to the pits popping a cookie or some tea in her mouth before heading out. Then Aegon would coo and proclaim Mou, Mou! 

"Hello Handsome." Avalon declared as Mouse awoke moving to them. "Did we wake you?" Mouse seemed to huff in agreement. "Sorry, we will be slower tomorrow." Avalon mused pressing a kiss to his large nose. "Ready Aegon?" 

"Eady!" Aegon declared clapping out. "Mou! Mou!" 

Avalon loved the sky, she loved feeling closer to her ancestors. She loved the fact that they were dragons. She always felt like she was more than just the Targaryen dragon name but within her. But maybe that was just wishful thinking. Aegon reached his arms up and Avalon laughed out veering Mouse up to the cloud. 

"Cloud catching." Avalon declared. "Your uncle Daemon taught me cloud catching." Aegon waved his hands through the air. Avalon reached up fisting her hand around the cloud. Aegon stared back at her as she brought her fist down into his lap. 

"Atch?" Aegon questioned putting his hand on top of her. 

"Did I catch it? You tell me." Avalon offered opening her hand. 

"Noooo." Aegon declared laughing out. 

"I did." Avalon corrected and Aegon pouted shaking his head. "It blew away." Avalon informed him. 

"Gain!" Aegon demanded pointing at the cloud. 

"Again." Avalon agreed reaching out. Again she opened her hand and Aegon shook his head. 

"NOOOO!" Aegon corrected. 

"It blew away.' Avalon declared and she found herself laughing, then crying. She missed Daemon. "Come on, big day and mama is hungry." Avalon remarked wiping at her cheeks. When they landed Aegon was usually tired from his adventures and went back to bed. He liked naps and Avalon didnt blame him. She liked naps. She went back to the kitchen, the queen in the kitchen, the horror of it all Avalon thought with a laugh as she brewed herself the perfect cup of tea. 

"Morning my love." Viserys said as he came up kissing her cheek. "Good ride today?"

"Wonderful ride. We caught clouds." Avalon agreed as she put a bit of milk and a glob of honey in her tea. 

"Another ride tonight?" Viserys pondered kissing her neck, Avalon smiled back at him biting her lip. 

+

Avalon was completely lost in Viserys eyes and his kiss. She let her hands roam over his back and arms. He was pulling her closer, his hands pressed at the small of her back. He slipped a thigh between her legs as he pushed his hands under her sweater. She trembled with excitement. His hands were so warm and she could feel their strength. She broke the kiss and without a word led him to the bedroom

 She took the three steps to him and placed her hands on his chest. She unbuttoned his shirt and pushed it open. She rubbed her palms all over his chest, and leaned in to flick her tongue across his nipples. She kept licking and sucking first one and then the other nipple as her hands moved to his pants. She unbuttoned and unzipped them and pushed them down over his butt. She moved her hands to the front of his underwear and felt him hot and hard. She traced her fingernails over the bulge of his cock.

"It doesnt take much when I'm with you." Viserys remarked kissing her neck. She edged him back to the bed and he watched her as she peeled away her clothes. 

She pulled her sweated over her head to reveal her full breasts and hard nipples. She straddled him and guided him into her. She moved down him slowly, wanting only to feel as much as possible. It felt so good inside her. She started moving on his cock letting it fill her full and then moving up until he almost fell out. As her desire grew, so did her motions, faster and harder she fucked a very excited Viserys. 

He placed his hands on her hips helping to hold her as he met her thrusts. They fucked furiously until she felt him growing even harder in her cunt. Then she felt him tense and as he fucked her. She was so excited that he was close she felt her own climax coming. 

She felt butterflies in her stomach and a tingle between her thighs.

After a few more hard strokes they both came together, his hot seed spilling deep within her quivering womb. She collapsed on his chest breathing hard, his heart pounding in her ears. He held her closer running a hand over her back and into her hair. He felt her racing heart against his chest and she felt him growing hard again.