62. Just A Kiss

Untouched Gold / Tywin Lannister / Avalon Targaryen out now!!

"Davina? What are you doing here?" Avalon questioned as she got up. 

"Checking you of course." Davina declared as she hugged her. "How are you doing?"

"I'm... coping, Viserys has a lot of... well... its hard for him. For all of us." Avalon remarked. 

"He lost an arm." Davina whispered. "Thats a big adjustment." Avalon nodded. 

"It's a lot of change, for all of us... and with..." Avalons hand went to her stomach. 

"Damn you really love him." Davina declared. "Congratulations."

"It's been stressful, its been... I've been worried... I had a dream and I... well I'm just worried with all the stress as of late that it will harm the babe." Avalon declared. 

"You are such a good mother, my first thought was dragon egg." Davina declared. "Come on, you are a great mother, dont worry. Don't stress. Your body knows what to do." Davina declared and Avalon gave a slow nod. "You know what fixes all problems!" Davina declared as she ran hand over avalons stomach.

"Carrot cake." Avalon agreed.

"Carrot cake!" Davina declared. "Come on, lets get you something before the craving and morning sickness start up and carrot cake makes you sick." 

"Joys of pregnancy." Avalon whispered. 

"Yeah, thats why I will never wed and never bear children. I'm not meant for such things, you on the other hand were born for greatness." 

"Thanks Dav. You always appear just when I need you." Avalon remarked. 

"I have a sixth sense for family in need of cake." Davina agreed. 

"Daemon was here but he's already gone unfortunately." Avalon remarked as she stabbed at her cake. 

"It's for eating not stabbing." Davina reminded her through a big bite. 

"I know." Avalon grumbled. "It's too pretty to eat... the chefs are quite good." 

"Stop stabbing and tell me what Daemon said

"Stop stabbing and tell me what Daemon said." Davina requested. 

"Well he came and said something-" Avalon was already laughing. "-and got Viserys up and cleaned and dressed and... I love Daemon. He knew Viserys needed a Daemon ass whooping."  Avalon giggled out. 

"Gods you swear like a child." Davina remarked. "Giggling that you said a bad word." 

"I'm not like you.' Avalon agreed. "I'm..." Avalon smiled to herself. 

"What did Daemon say to get Viserys up?" Davina pondered through another bite. 

"That if Viserys didnt kiss me, Daemon would." Avalon answered honestly and Davina choked on her cake. 

"Yep," she agreed drinking down her wine. "That will do it. Nothing like a bit of brotherly competition for the love of their lives." 

"Daemon doesnt love me like that." Avalon corrected and davina snorted a laugh. "He doesnt." Avalon assured. 

"That man is cunt struck and he hasnt been there yet." Davina informed her. "Which makes it... wait for it,  are you waiting?"

"Davina!" Avalon swatted a hand at her. 

"Love." Davina declared. 

"Of course he loves me. He's my brother." Avalon agreed. 

"And you married your eldest brother." Davina corrected. 

"Well, yes but..." 

"No buts, Daemon threatened Viserys to get out of bed or else he would fuck you-"

"Just a kiss." Avalon corrected incredulously. 

"-and it got Viserys up and going because he doesnt want a younger, much more handsome-" Davina went on. 

"Viserys is handsome." Avalon declared. 

"-man coming and sweeping you off your feet and stealing you away." Davina finished. 

"There would be no sweeping or stealing." Avalon informed her. "I love Viserys."

"And I think its adorable that you do." Davina agreed. "But, now hear me out, what did Daemon do when he saw you?" 

"What do you mean?" Avalon countered. 

"He kissed you.' Davina realized. 

"I didnt say anything." Avalon declared annoyed at her sixth sense. 

"yeah but..." Davina shrugged. 

"I didnt..." Avalons fork dropped. 

"You were blushing as red as our house colors." Davina informed her. "go for it, get it, nothing wrong with some action on the side." 

"Davina! It wasnt like that it was just... just..." avalon's mind spiraled. Davina leaned in bringing a hand to her ear. 

"It's just? I'm listening." Davin agreed. 

"It was just a kiss goodnight."