good for you ' 1 - taegi

credits - heyitsronnie <3

---------

“Oh, come on. You’re only making it worse. I just wanna see. Or are you watching something weird?”

“No,” Taehyung snapped back immediately. Jimin wasn’t weird.

“Then let me see.”

Taehyung’s grip on his laptop loosened. He knew Yoongi would just take it anyway. Instead, Taehyung pulled his legs to his chin, wrapping his arms around his knees and biting his lip nervously. He watched Yoongi’s eyes shift over the screen of his laptop. He was dreading Yoongi’s reaction.

“Oh, he’s pretty,” Yoongi exclaimed almost immediately. “Didn’t know you were into this.” Taehyung hid his reddening face in his knees and whimpered. “Fuck, he’s kinda hot.”

…or the one where Yoongi catches his roommate watching Jimin’s cam show and wants to join.

~•~

~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~

To say that Kim Taehyung was in love with his roommate was a fucking understatement.

It all started almost two years ago when Taehyung’s ex-roommate moved out and he was looking for somebody else to help him with rent. The search for a roommate was exhausting and Taehyung couldn’t decide. There were a lot of great candidates, even some girls who seemed interested in living with him and not for the wrong reasons. Taehyung was already almost decided on a girl his age who was a medical student, quiet but fun and shared similar interests with Taehyung. But then, Taehyung met Yoongi.

From the very moment he had opened the door he had been mesmerized by the man. Yoongi was a bit older than him, handsome and had a specific sense of humour, which Taehyung seemed to appreciate a lot given how much he was cracking up every time the elder said something funny.

Call him selfish all you want, but Taehyung asked Yoongi to move in straight away. Yoongi gave him a wide smile and Taehyung was gone. Absolutely fucking enchanted by him.

Yoongi wasn’t the ideal roommate per se. He was loud and obnoxious at times, messy and just getting on Taehyung’s nerves all the time. Though, his crush on Yoongi was simultaneously growing stronger, creating a weird love-hate relationship between the two. Taehyung wanted to kiss Yoongi, but at the same time stick his head into the toilet bowl and flush for leaving his dirty socks everywhere.

Even though they had been roommates for quite some time now and had learnt a lot about each other, Taehyung still had one little secret nobody except for him knew. The secret was Jimin. Or babymochi13, a nickname Jimin went by to protect his identity.