good for you '2 - taegi

credits - heyitsronnie<3

------

If you were to ask Taehyung to define his relationship with his roommate, he wouldn’t be able to give you a straight answer. Not just because he was as gay as the day was long, but also because he didn’t know. He would like to think of Yoongi as his boyfriend, but he had liked to do so for years and years. That was nothing new. Also, they were more roommates than friends, still. Even after fucking a couple of times a week. So ‘friends with benefits’ was a bit of a stretch. ‘Roommates with benefits’ maybe.

Mostly, it was Yoongi who initiated sex. He either came into Taehyung’s room asking him to come over for some sexy times or he just grabbed his hands and dragged him into his room before dropping down to his knees. Taehyung would be an idiot to say no. He got to fuck the love of his life. What else could he ask for? Well, there was a lot more Taehyung wouldn’t mind, but this… This was good enough. People always used to say that ‘friends with benefits’ never worked because one of them would end up falling for the other eventually. But Taehyung was not only already head over heels for Yoongi, but they also weren’t ‘friends with benefits’. So, there was nothing to worry about, really.

That was until one day Taehyung was walking past their bathroom and noticed shirtless Yoongi styling his hair in the mirror. Taehyung stopped in his tracks.

“You going somewhere?” Taehyung asked.

“Yeah, I have a date.”

Taehyung’s eyes widened and his chest tightened uncomfortably. “A-a date?” he asked, pretending to be as unaffected by the news as he could.

“Hmm, my friend set us up. It’s a blind date actually,” Yoongi explained.

Taehyung should be happy for him, but he wasn’t. He was jealous. Raging even. But why? Yoongi wasn’t his. Yoongi had every right to go on a date with whoever the fuck he wanted.

“Who is he, then?” Taehyung asked, jealousy now very clear in the tone of his voice.

“She,” Yoongi laughed, “is a friend of a friend. My friend thought we might get along cause we have similar interests, so she set us up.”

“Hmm,” Taehyung hummed, crossing his arms over his chest and leaning against the door frame. He so desperately wanted to say that they had similar interests as well. Mochi. Or did Yoongi forget?

That night Taehyung tried to rewatch Jimin’s video he liked so much, but it didn’t help. He caught himself not paying attention to Jimin’s moans and instead his brain was filled with what ifs.

He was already asleep by the time Yoongi came home. If Taehyung had been awake, he would have known Yoongi came home alone given their rule not to bring hook ups over. Taehyung could have found out in the morning if he asked how she was and if she fucked Yoongi the way Taehyung knew Yoongi liked. Instead, Yoongi didn’t go to his room. He opened the door to Taehyung’s room. A smile creeped up on his face when he noticed Taehyung’s lips were parted when he slept.

Taehyung woke up when the bed dipped and almost naked Yoongi slipped under the blanket. He was cold, the clothes he wore scattered around the floor. Taehyung gasped when Yoongi’s cold hand creeped up around his waist. He turned around to face Yoongi, surprised to see him.