Mark

I am Markiplier's sister.Let me just put that out there right now.He is amazing and I am lucky to have him as a brother.Even though he is a famouse youtuber or whatever,nobody really knows about me.Like,at school.No one ever runs up and says "Oh my gosh!Is that y/n!?I love you!" No.It's more like people saying "Oh,hey isn't your brother that one youtube guy?" and I say yeah and they say cool.Then,the conversation is over,and even talks that short are from random by passers in the hallway.I'm 16 going on 17,so high school.I'm walking home now because I didn't have money for the bus and my stupid brother wouldn't let me borrow his car.I walk into the hot house.It is summer after all,so I shouldn't expect it to be cold.
"Mark!" I call.
He comes running out of no where.
"What!What happened y/n!?"
"Um...nothing.I was just telling you that I was home...I'm home."And I did jazz hands at the end.
"Your dumb."
"Thanks bro."
Just then,Mark's girlfriend walks in.She is discustingly beautiful and her name is Taddie,which I'm pretty sure her name is just short for some other really ugly name.She has blonde hair and blue eyes.Anyway,she walks in and smiles at me.I glare.
"Hello,y/n!"She sqeals with a huge fake smile.
"Hi."I sqeek back,immatating her.She doesn't notice.
"So,y/n.Taddie and I are going to-"
"Yes,I know.'Taddie and I are going on a top secret vacaion.'"I flapp my arms around as I mimick his voice.He rolls his eyes and walks away.I go into my room and lock the door.Homework,how fun.