Beanie

I have no idea what my brother is talking about.Darkiplier?What the heck is Darkiplier?Or,who I guess since Mark said Darkiplier is a he.So,I ask;
"Who's Darkipkier?"
"Not improtant right now.Where is Taddie?"
"Mark,I-"But,he didnt hear me because he ran out of the apartment and I found myself reliving the event that happened just minutes ago;chaseing after Mark and screaming out his name.He was running outside and looking around blindlly for Taddie.
"Where is she?"he huffed"I need to tell her Im sorry.I need to help her.I need-"
"Mark,calm down and follow me."I say and I wave him over.We go back into the same alley he and Taddie were in before,only to find her standing up and holding a pocket knife.
"Stay back!"she said.But,she had her eyes closed.She must have heard us coming.She waves the knife around at the air,not knowing what to do.
"Taddie?"Mark walks a bit closer and reaches for her.
"Mark?Is that you?"
"I-"
"Go away!Get away from me you monster!I hate you!"
Mark steps back and puts his hand down,looking hurt.
"Mark..."I start.
"Y/n?y/n is that you?Get me out of here,y/n I want to go home."Taddie cries and this time I go up to her.
"Taddie,its ok.Its me you can put your knife away."She slowly lowers the knife.
"Home?"She askes.
"My house,we need to talk."I say.
"Not if Mark is going to be there."
"Taddie."I take ger wrist and tell her to come on.She follows unwillinglly,leaving the knife behinde.
Back at the appartment building,we walk down our hallway to our front door.I unlock the door and open it,theres something black on the floor.It looks like a rag or something.I pick it up.
"What is it?"Mark asks.
I turn it over and see that is has some sort of brown tag on it or something.
I look over at Mark. "It looks like a..."
"Is that a beanie?"Taddie says.I look at her knowing now that she obviouslly had her eyes open.I gaze at her in horror.Her eyes are like,leaking blood,like she was crying blood or something.What the heck!?
"Taddie!"I yell."What happened?"
She pulls out a compact mirror and gasps.
"Oh my god."She looks at my brother."What did you do?Make me break a blood vesel?"
"Taddie,I swear I didnt mean-I just-I didnt do it,Taddie."he is crying now,my quote unquote 'manly' brother is cryin.I mean,I guess this is kind of a big deal.But,jeez.Get it together,Mark.
Taddie looks like she want to cry,too.Even though it already looks like she is crying blood.I dont even know whats going on anymore.
"Mark."I say"This your beanie?"
"No,but I would take it.I do feel like I've seen it before."
"I have a bad felling about this."I say,looking over at my brother.
"Yeah right y/n,its just a beanie."Taddie said.I just roll my eyes and go over to sit on the couch.
"So,Mark you mind grabbing the ice cream out of the freezer for me?" I ask.But,its silent.I stand up."Mark,where are you bro?"I yell into the empty apartment.Taddie is gone,too.
"Mark!?Taddie!?"I call.I turn into the kitchen.I walk over to he bathtube.No Mark.No Taddie.I finally go into Marks room and there he is.Stand there wearing the beanie from before.Only,I still have the beanie in my hands.I look at the black beanie that resting in my hands and then back up at the same one on Mark's head.
"Um...Mark how come you didnt say anything?I thought you left or something."
He just grins at me.Its almost...evil like.
"Mark,wheres Taddie?"
"You need to put a beanie on."
"What?"I ask.Hes walking over to me.He doesnt say anything more.He just comes over to me,holding a beanie that looks the same as the other two.
"Mark,your gonna mess up my hair,dont."
But he does put the beanie on me,and it goes ober my whole head and it sufficates me.
The last thing I see is black.