I woke up

I woke up back at home.Back in my two bedroom apartment where I loved with Mark.I was in my bed.I walked down the hallway and saw all of the pictures on the walls.
Theres one of me,Mark,Taddie and our friend Wade all standing in front of the hollywood sign posing like idiots.I touch it.I can feel it.It is there.I am here.I am home.
I am so happy.That must have al been a dream.I want to go wake up my brother and tell him all about it,but I dont want to disturb him.I look at the clock.Its 10 o' clock.I sit down on the couch and turn on the tv.I'll let him sleep for half an hour.I end up watching a whole movie and I figure that it must be 12 by now.I look back at the clock to see if I'm right.But,the time is still 10.
"Thats weird."
I look all around the house at every clock that we have.Maybevtat clock was broken.But,no.All of the read 10 o' clock.Even my phone.
I go into Mark room to wake him up.But,he isnt there.
"Mark?"I shout.
He really isn here.I try calling his phone.Strait to voicemail.Taddies phone.Same thing.I try calling all of their friends to try and see if they know where they are,but no one picks up.
"What is going on?"I ask the air.
"I'll tell you whats going on."a voice says from behinde me.I jump and slowlly turn around.No one is there.I hear footsteps.
"Tell me one thing,y/n...if you had the chance to either stay here and have your brother die,only to live your life alone or you could go back and save his life but risk losing your own,what would you do?"that same voice says.
I look arond,but see nothing.
"Over here."the voice whispers in my ear.I turn around again.
"Mark?"
"No.The names mr.Warfstashe."he reaches his hand out for me to shake."But,you can call me Wilfred."
I gulp."So this isnt real?"
"Absolutlly none of it."he responds.
"I want my brother."
"And?"
"I want Taddie."
"We all want something in life."
"I want to go home."
"Dont we all?"
"Wheres Angel?"
"Y/n!Answer my question!"he yells.
"What question?"I ask.
"The one from earlier."
"Oh,you mean the one you whisperded into my ear like a creep?"I glare.
"Look,I just need you to answer the question."
"Fine,Wilfred.I want to go get my brother back."
"If you say so."he grins"but dont say I didnt warn you."
"Warn me about wh-"
He puts his finger on my lips.
"Shhhhhhh.All will be explained."
"Thats exactlly what Doctor said before Dark beat the crap out of him."
Wilfred just smirked again and started walking out of the room.
"Hey,where are you going?"
"Oh dont worry.I'll meet you there."
Suddenlly,the whole world goes pitch black and  I was just floating around in the air.
"Hows this for an explaination?"I hear Wilfred say.Yet,he is nowhere in sight.
"Pretty crappy."I say into the air.
"Oh,dont worry.Its not over yet."