Crescent Mates

Author's Note: I do not own any Fandoms' Content or any of its Characters that are seen or used throughout this entire story that you might recognize for they all belong to their respective owners. Any Original Plot, Original Ideas, or OC's belong to me.

Any Images, Fan Arts, GIFs, and Soundtracks used throughout this entire story also do not belong to me as they too belong to their respective owners.

The following story contains Mature Content such as Strong Adult Language and Explicit Smut Scenes. This smut contains GP, Dom/Sub, impregnation, etc. If you do not want to read this type of Mature Content story mentioned above then please do not read this entire story and leave now for everyone's and my sake. I don't wanna waste my time responding to someone who comments their harsh remarks than give a normal constructive criticism as I will delete any comment relating to harsh response towards content containing in the smut as you were warned to begin with on not reading if this ain't your cup of tea as it would be wasting my time to respond back.

Main Pairings: G!P Klaudia Mikaelson x Hayley Marshall

Face Claim

Klaudia Mikaelson {Sophie Turner}

Hayley Marshall {Phoebe Tonkin}

Let's Begin!

~~~~~~~

Tonight is a full moon. In the bayou of New Orleans, two werewolves in wolf form were doing a night run together away from the rest of the Crescent Wolf pack.

Both seem to be trying to outrun the other in a competition they were having. One is black and gray fur wolf, but the other is a tad bigger and pure white as snow.

They reached an open area where the black and gray fur wolf beats the little race with the white wolf. It let out a victorious howl up at the howl while the white fur wolf seems to let out an irritated warble. It goes to rest down. The black and gray fur wolf tiptoes towards the white wolf and rested next to its side, affectionately nuzzling its snout at its mate.