Chapter 27

~Sarah POV~

I was getting ready for school. No one has seen me in my new look, and I can't wait to see what everyone thinks. I ran downstairs and grabbed my breakfast. Christian was already down there.

"See you got your new look on," he says to me.

"Yeah. What do you think?"

"I think it works for you."

"Does it really or are you just saying that?"

"Do you think I want to admit that my sister looks amazing?"

"Yep."

"Keep dreaming then. If you don't believe me then ask your friends when we get to school."

"Fine I will." To be honest I was ready to go back to school. I only have a couple weeks left before summer anyway.

When I got there everyone kept looking at me. It could be one of three things: a) They like my new style, b) They hate my new style, or c) It's because I was gone for so long. I walked over to my friends and they were looking at me.

"Wow, Sarah. That look really works for you," Brady said.

"You think?"

"Yeah. It looks like you got your money's worth," Anna said.

"Thanks guys. I wish Carson was here though."

"We all do. Your going to go see him and Erik after school right?" Bree asked.

"Yep. You guys can come too if you want."

"You know I can't because I have baseball," Christian said.

"I have soccer so I can't," Anna said.

"I can't because my parents are keeping me home because I got a c- on my math test," Brady said.

"Really? That's not as bad as the last one," I said.

"I know right?"

"I think I should let you and Carson have your time together," Bree said. "I don't want to be the third wheel."

"What about Erik?"

"I'm sure he's going to want to go home anyway when he gets out," Christian said.

"Yeah I guess."

•ding dong•

We said goodbye and were on our way to class. Christian and I walked together to Mr. Cloud's class. I remember something and started to laugh.

"What's so funny?" Christian asked.

"This feels like my first day of school when you were walking me to my first class." We both laughed at this.

"This time I won't knock on the door," he said still laughing.

"Well we should get there before the bell this time," I replied. We walked up to the door and took a deep breath before Christian opened the door revealing half of the class.

"It's so good that you could join us this last week Sarah and Christian," Mr. Cloud said.

"It's good to be back," I replied quietly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was lunch time and I was the last one our table. I kept getting looks from everyone and it was starting to get on my nerves.

"Does everyone keep staring at you?" I asked my friends.

"Kinda, but not really," Christian said.

"Ugh."

"I bet everyone looks at you because of your new look."

"Yeah, I guess that makes sense because some of the boys were looking at me weirdly." At that comment everyone turned towards me.

"Oh my gosh boys were staring at you?!?" Anna and Bree yelled (A/N:I don't know if I had Bree going to their school or not so just pretend she's been going there the whole time).

"Shut up! The whole world doesn't need to know that boys are suddenly paying attention to me!" I whispered screamed at them.

"Yeah, but Carson does. Did you know he's getting out tomorrow?" Christian asked.

"No. It's not like I'm going to dump him for some stupid head."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Carson's POV~

I was disappointed that Sarah didn't come yesterday, but I get her all to my self today. She should be coming here any minute. I can't wait until I get out of here tomorrow. I get to go back to school and see all of my friends. Then Sarah came in wearing something different.

"Trying something different I see," I tell her.

"I needed something new. Do you like it?"

"Sarah, it looks amazing on you. Boys better know you are taken because they will be all over you at school."

"They kinda already were today," she said looking down.

"What? well that will have to change won't it?" She giggled. She came over to me and gave me a hug.

"How are you?" She asked me.

"Pretty good. Can't wait 'til I get out tomorrow."

"Are you going to school?"

"I think so."

"Good. So I heard you and the boys were picking out a song for you to cover."

"Yeah, but we couldn't decide on one. Any ideas?"

"How about 'See You Again' by Wiz Khalifa?" (A/N: It's now present day)

"That's not a bad idea. I like it." I really like that song. It has a great rythm and message.

"Are you doing a video for it?" She asks.

"I can if I want to. I'd have to wait until I'm totally healed which shouldn't take that long. Why, do you want to be in it?"

"No way dude. I was just wondering if I could help film, edit, and take pictures. That kinda stuff."

"I'm sure they would love an extra hand. Just be warned that they might want it to be about a girl, which of course would be you, but if you don't want to be in it, they might bring in another girl."

"I'm fine with that."

"We might have to kiss..."

"And I trust you that it will keep it professional." I feel bad that she trusts me so much. I don't want to see her end up getting hurt if I do something stupid. Not that I'll try to or something, but whenever I do something like this, I always end up in a position that I don't want to be in...

*****************************************************************************************************

AN:

I'm going to keep the story in present day so I won't get you lovely readers confused when I time skip.

Sorry i haven't updated recently.

It's summer so I might not be updating a lot... sorry.