Restroom love

I was getting my stuff for second period class but before I could get my second book then all of a sudden I saw my locker shut and I heard a voice say "hello sweetie", I looked up and saw billy smiling and I said "hello billy " I turned around to look at him he then pressed me up to my locker and was inches away from my face he whisper "let's go to the bathroom ". I put my backpack on my left shoulder and turned around and said "I can't billy I have wor-" but before I could finish he pressed his lips on me and grabbed my arm and I said " I want to get to class " , Billy turned his head to stare into my eyes and said "this will be way better than class". Billy dragged me into the girls bathroom and took me into the stalls he then said to me "take off your clothes now" I did what he was told and as I was taking off my clothes he took his clothes off too , he then walked closer to me and stuck his large penis in me and started thrusting and I started moaning we then heard noises but we still kept having sex ,we then heard the bell ring signaling it was time to go home and he pulled out of me . Billy and I then put our clothes back on he then kissed me goodbye and we walked out of the bathroom and we both drove back to our house and I went to sleep cause I was too tired from having sex and I shut my eyes and went to bed.