Meeting the redhead

Me and billy were cuddling then we heard the phone ring , billy got up and I followed him to the kitchen where the phone rang he picked it up and talked to someone and once he was done he set the phone down .  He walked back into the living room and got his keys and told me "darling let's head out we have to pick up my sister from the bowling alley " , I nodded and said "sure baby I'm ready and I have never met your sister" , we then head to the car and got inside and we headed to the bowling alley . When we arrived we didn't see his sister so we decided to wait then billy said " let's make out since she's not here " and  nodded . he   lowered his seat to look like it was a bed and I sat down on  his lap and scooted up and my lips touched and we started using our tongues , we then heard someone hit the door of the car we got startled and we saw a redhead .  I got back up and kissed Billy's cheek  and sat in my seat and he raised his seat and we saw the girl got in billy looked back at his sister  he said to her "max this is my girlfriend" , she waved hi and I waved back then he started the engine and we headed back to his place . When we got home he turned off the engine we got out of the house and billy grabbed my hand and we went inside , billy told max "me and my girl are going back in our room to sleep so don't wake us up" , max nodded and we went to our room and billy took off his shirt and  we got in bed and I rested my head on his chest and went to bed .