Your body

I was in the bathroom putting on my bikini swimsuit to go inside the pool at me and my boyfriend Billy's house that we shared , I walked out of the house and went outside to lay on the lawn chair  , Once I sat on it I closed my eyes and took a little nap , I suddenly felt welt for some odd reason then I opened my eyes and saw billy ontop of me and I smirked . He smiled and said "you look beautiful doll "I blushed and said "you look not so bad yourself my Hargrove . I got thirsty so I went into the kitchen and grabbed me a glass , when I grabbed the pitcher and began to pour some water in the cup,  suddenly I felt hands on my hips and lips on my neck and giggled as his lips kissed me and he asked "what are you doing doll?" I turned around and said " I'm poring myself a drink ". He smiled at me and grabbed my hand and said "I wanna make love to you Doll " , i said "ok let's do it " I then grabbed his hands and headed to the bedroom he then said "no doll let's do it outside so everyone can hear your beautiful moans " , he suddenly picks me up and takes me to where the pool is and lays me on the chair and crawls on the chair too .  We both took off are clothes then he slowly slid into me he started thrusting and we both moaned the neighbors definitely did hear after we were done we went to the bedroom and we went to bed cause it was late .