His juliet

Me and billy we're currently eating lunch together at school , he then kissed my cheek and said "let's ditch class" , I nodded and said "sure baby "  he then  grabbed my hand and I got up and he kissed it and blushed. We went outside and got into his car once the bell rang for next period , he asked "where do you wanna go " I smiled and said "anywhere "  so he thought of an idea and drove off , I asked "where are we going " he smiles and said "you'll see " and  I giggled .  He then drove to the place, He got out and opened my door and covered my eyes and we walked till we stopped and he removed his hands from my eyes and I saw this gorgeous field with sunflowers he grabbed my hand and said "we're here to have a picnic " , we then sat down on the blanket and he got out the food . I moved to billy and he said to me "come rest your head in my lap" , I laid my head his lap as he fed me grapes, after he was done he put both of his hands on my face and kissed me which seemed like it went on forever and it was wonderful, billy got his clothes off  I asked him "what are you doing?" He said to me "come to me and get naked". I walked to him and stripped down and he pulled me in closer to him . He laid me down on the ground so I was facing him and slid into me and he started pounding me and I started moaning awns this went on for 4 hours then he pulled out of me then he said "I better take you home ". He picked up all our stuff and we went hack to his car and we drove back home where I went to sleep.