🍼Impatient🍼

CG- Xingqui
Little- Chongyun

3RD POV

Today wasn't a very good day for chongyun, he was at the park in littlespace and ran off into the forest. Xingqui had to lookfor him until he saw a group of treasure hoarders bullying Chongyun. He beat them up, and saw Chongyun crying. "Chongyun, baby.. Why'd you run off like that? I told you not to leave the park.." Chongyun started to calm down as Xingqui patted his back. "I Sowry Papa, but I was twryin' to get the Bwutterfwy.." They walked home, and on the way, a treasure hoarder snuck behind them. "Heheh. Another test subject." Both Chongyun and Xinqui were shocked when the hoarder attacked, but Xingqui dodged it, and attacked back. "Maybe.. I picked the wrong test subject.." The little started crying, and seemed to slip into babyspace from the scare. They ended up walking home again, but Xingqui was going to be on edge until they got home.

Xingqui closed the front door and set chongyun down on the couch. He turned on the TV aand put on Mickey, since it was Yun's favorite. Xingqui went to the kitchen to make a bottle, and hopefully calm his little down. He went into the kitchen and prepared the bottle, and popped it in the microwave. He looked over to the little to see him happily watching the show, making cute babbles once in a while. He place the bottle on the table. He was about to put the top on the bottle, when he got a call from Aether. The mentally older one ran into the next room to take the call.

Chongyun could feel his stomach rumbling.. He wanted his milk, but didnt know why his papa was taking so long. So, he decided to go get it himself. He crawled into the kitchen and located the bottle. he held it up to his mouth in order to drink it, but he missed his mouth by a few inches. The milk fell on him, and he felt gross.. And since it was just out of the microwave, it burned chongyun a bit. He burst into tears, and Xingqui rushed into the kitchen. "Aww.. 'Yun, you didn't feel like waiting, huh..?" He picked up Chongyun, and brought him to the bathroom. "Poor baby, you probably didn't want to wait for me.." He took off Yun's Clothes and turned on the water. He bathed him, and washed Chongyun's hair. They soon got out, and Xingqui put on CHongyun's diaper and clothes. "Baby, do you still want the milk?" Yun whined in dissapproval. "Understandable.." Then Xingqui brought Yun to the rocking chair and slowly rocked back and forth, back and forht, until Yun fell asleep. The older male carefully placed the little into his crib and raised the bar on it.. "Night Yun.."