💖You'll be okay?💖

Cg- Kaeya
Little- Diluc (age 4)
They have a cat named Aria!
TW- NIGHTMARES & HANGING!!!
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Kaeya POV

I just got back from a mission and I'm going home, seeing Diluc would brighten up my day. I had to got clear out a fatui Camp, and they had an Electro Cicin mage. That one was a real pain in the ass. I'm in so much pain. I limp to the front door of My house and Open the door with my key. I see a little Diluc counting numbers on his IPad Next to little Aria. He looks up smiling. "Hi bubba! I missed you!" I wave and smile back at him and try to lay down on the couch, but I end up collapsing on the floor and passing out, laying there on the ground.

Diluc POV

I slipped into little space a little bit after I got home from work and I wanted to play on ABCmouse, because it's one of my favorite things on my Ipad. Wait.. What comes after 5!? I'm trying to remember what it is.. "Oh yeah! It's 9, rwight?" When I go to press the number 9, Aria puts her paw on my hand, and then presses the number 6. "Yay! Awia got 'dat rwight!" I press the number 7 and then Bubba comes in the house. I smile and turn my attention toward him. "Hi bubba! I missed you!"

He looks tired.. And he's hurt. Really bad. Who hurt him though? Maybe if we play together, then he'll cheer up? He walks slowly to the couch, but he didn't make it too far until he fell over on the ground. My eyes started to tear up. Why did Bubba fall? Is he ok? I start breathing heavily, trying not to cry. Should I get Addy? Or do I stay with bubba and help him? Aria comes up to us I get an idea. "Hey Awia, you go get Addy fowr me plwease?" She meows and runs upstairs to Addy's room. Soon enough, Addy and Aria come down stairs. "Oh my! Diluc, what happened here!?"

I explain to her, and she rushes Kaeya into his bedroom. I try to enter the room when Addy leaves, but she Interrupted me. "Move Addy! Wan' go see Bubba!" I try to pass her but then she picks me up. "Addy no! Lemme go! Wan' see him.." I start to cry and Whine. I look at her and I see she has a sad face. What's happening to Bubba? I want answers. "I'm sorry Diluc, Kaeya passed out from the injuries he has. You cannot see him at the moment." I look at her and Stick my tongue out at her. "Now, Now Diluc. It's not nice to stick your tongue out at people. Now behave or I'll put you in time out, alright? I'll make you some lunch." As soon as she goes downstairs, I go into Bubba's room to talk to him.

I see Bubba with bandages all over him, and they are a shade of light pink. I walk over to the side he's on, and i see his face. He looks calm. I get into bed with him and shit my eyes. I put my hand around him and fall asleep.

********************************

I awoke inside of my bed. But Bubba isn't here.. I hop out of bed. "B-Bubba?" I turn around to see him standing right there. There's a rope on the ceiling? What's that for? He starts to walk over to said rope and stands on a chair he brought with him. He then puts his head through the rope and knocks himself off the chair. Then everything went black.

********************************
Kaeya POV

I feel something moving next to me. I look around and see Diluc Crying and Shaking in his sleep. I turn around to face Diluc, Wincing in pain. I lightly tap his shoulder. "Hey, Hey! 'Luc Wake up!" He jolts up from his sleep, panting heavily. He then hugged me tightly. "Kae! I thinked 'dat you was No gonna wake up!" My breath hitched, then I tapped his back lightly. "Hey ease up a little. I'm still in pain You know.." Diluc must have been scared that he hurt me, because he's full on wailing at this point. "Diluc, don't cry please. How about I sing the song that Dad used to sing to us, would that make you feel better?" He thinks for a minute then slowly nods. "C'mere cutie."

"I sing to you, my sweet baby

I bring the night sky with me

I pull down the stars for you to see

I sing to you, my sweet baby

The moon and the sun are here with me now

I sing to you, my sweet baby

I love you, baby. I will protect you, stay with you, and never leave your side.

You are my little angel and I will keep you safe.

I am here for you always and forever.

Good night, little one

I love you so much

And I know you'll sleep well tonight

Just relax and drift off to the land of dreams

In your dreams, you can fly like an eagle; You'll see all the best places to play.

In your dreams, you can be a prince or princess; With no one to bother you or shout at you.

In your dreams, there will be no more crying; No more tummy aches or pain.

I sing to you of a lullaby,

A song for your eyes to see.

I sing of a place where dreams come true,

And the stars are so bright."