chapter eleven

TW // non-consensual kiss

during the concert a few hours later, shadow was extra flirtatious.

every limb of his body, every movement, every breath was dripping with lust. he stalked the stage slowly, purring out his lyrics, occasionally reaching for a hand out to stroke a lucky fan's cheek or jaw as he walked past. amy was tempted to move forward for a chance, but she feared melting on the spot.

instead she just watched, captivated, as shadow paced the stage, dipping and swaying with more heat than usual. it was getting amy especially worked up, wetness pooling in her lacy underwear, her pussy warm and throbbing.

as shadow started his final song of the night, he was playing to the crowd more than ever, working everyone up into a frenzy. he lowered to a kneel at the edge of the stage, tilting his face to the ceiling and belting out the second run through of the chorus. amy's blood pressure rocketed sky-high.

but one overexcited fan, a brown bunny dressed in the shortest shorts amy had ever seen, her heaving chest barely held by her tube top, reached out for shadow as he finished singing, still kneeling deep. she must've found something to stand on in the mosh pit, straining upward and grasping shadow's face with both hands.

she yanked him down for a kiss, tongue visibly slipping into shadow's stunned mouth.

something dangerous scorched through amy, the heat instantly turning to cold, then to a different kind of heat, dark and bloodthirsty.

a bouncer was quick to rush over, pulling her off and dragging her protesting body into a side room. shadow was eerily still, looking dazed, eyes distant. then he shook himself, rising to his feet and winking at the gleeful crowd, flipping off the fan before she was out of the concert hall.

shadow had a frightening energy as he resumed the song until its bombastic conclusion. during the excitement of omega's closing drum solo, shadow grabbed rouge's bass and smashed it repeatedly against the stage with one hand, belting into the mic in his other, voice raw and ragged.

rouge was gaping at him, hands hanging empty, but shadow only shrugged and handed the ruined bass back.

it was the final song of the night, so no real harm had been done, and the crowd was going absolutely wild.

but amy wasn't so easily fooled. she remembered shadow's comments about consent, back at the house party when they first met.

amy stared at shadow with a face like stone.