Chapter Four

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Josh's POV - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I woke up feeling warmer than usual. I looked down and found Maya sleeping on my chest. She must have fallen asleep last night after I..... Oh my god. I kissed her.

I KISSED MAYA ROMAN. 

Should I be happy? Or should I be upset of what the guys will think when they find out? Wait. I don't give a fuck about the guys. I mean, she's so beautiful. 

Her eyes fluttered open and she looked up at me. Her green eyes were so beautiful. She smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Morning, sleepy head" I said. Wow How lame am I.

She giggled. Maybe that wasn't so lame.

She sat up and looked at me. Her messy sleep hair looked so cute. 

"Josh"

"Yes?"

"We kissed."

"..Yeah.. I guess we did.

"Did you mean it? I mean... Did you really wanna kiss me? Or was it just the moment?"

"Maya I-"

*Ding dong* The door bell rang interrupting me. Thank GOD. I was so nervous.

"I uhm, I better get that" I started walking to the door. 

There in front of me stood a two guy's 

"How may I help you?" wow I'm on a lame roll today aren't I?

"I'm Ian. Ian Evans." He was about 6'1 with dirty blonde hair and crystal eyes. I'd say he was pretty handsome.

"And I'm Trevor Ryan." Who was about 5'6 with dark brown hair and soft brown eyes.

"We heard Maya was here. Can we talk to her?" Ian said

"I uhm, I'll go get her for you"

There was something fishy about these guys. I needed to find out what ot was.

I walked in to find Maya already dressed for the day. Wow. She's fast. 

"Hey Maya, ther'es two guys at the door for you. Ian and Trevor?"

Her face dropped.

"Ian Evans?"

"Yeah, why? Should I tell him to leave?"

"NO! I mean, no.."

She started walking slowly to the door and I was worried. You don't just react like that.

Maya opened the door and looked at Ian, then looked at Trevor and smiled, but her smile quickly faded when she said Ian Again.

"What? No hug?" Ian said

Maya hugged Ian but it didn't look right. It didn't look like the hug I gave her when I saved her. It looked like it was forced.

"What are you guys doing here?" Maya said softly

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Maya's POV - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

What was Ian doing here.

Is it normal for your heart to be beating this fast.

Trevor.

Trevor please just get him away.

Please.

Some one take Ian away. 

Please.

"We just got here and you're already trying to get rid of us? How about letting us in?" Ian said sarcastically.