22• Repairing

Thank you to all those who commented on my story. It means a lot ❤.

Vaibhav - "So now it is time for some well deserved repairing. Isn't siddharth? " He asked

Siddharth looked up and said "As you wish sir " In a very low tone.

Vaibhav - "Voh toh hai hi " He said sarcastically and all the seniors laughed at this ridiculous sense of humour. The juniors also laughed even though they didn't find it humorous.But still they all laughed just for the sake of their seniors.

But suddenly vaibhav stopped laughing and looked at them with one eyebrow raised. In an intimidating way. They all also stopped laughing.

They all gulped and got scared after seeing this sudden change in his behavior.

Vaibhav -"Bohot hassi aa rhi haina tum logo ko? Koi baat tumhari hassi toh mai band kerwata hu " He smiled sadistically.

Vaibhav - "Kyu na aaj tumhe repairing lawn ke darshan kerwa hi dete hai. " He then turned towards his batchmates and asked "kyu bhaiyo. Kya kehte ho tum log? " He asked and they all agreed to it.

He then turned towards his juniors who were shivering in fear about this new type of punishment.

Vaibhav - "20 seconds and tum sab mujhe uss lawn mai dikhne chahiye" He ordered and they all ran for their lives.

Within 20 seconds they all reached the ground as ordered and stood in three lines. In a proper manner.

Soon the seniors reached the ground and stood in front of them.

The lawn was not like an ordinary lawn. There were no trees with leafs or bushes , it was just a barren piece of land. The ground had no grass at all. The pebbles and thorns were sticking out.

Vaibhav- "Thik se dekh liya yeh lawn sabne? " He asked and they all replied positively.

Vaibhav nodded and said "Toh koi mujhe bata sakta hai ki yeh lawn specially kis cheez ke liye use hota hai? " He asked and one boy raised his hand. Hesitately.

Vaibhav - "Haan tum batao kya reason hai? " He asked while pointing at the young boy.

Boy - "Sir.. For... The repairing of... The cadets...? " He said more like a question. He was not confident with his answer.

Vaibhav noticed this and said "Aage aa tu" He ordered and the boy came two steps forward from his position.

Vaibhav - "Drop and give me 20 crisp push up and pls with a decent speed " He ordered and the boy dropped on all fours and started doing push ups.

He immediately completely the count and stood straight.

Boy - '20 pushups completed sir " He reported.

Vaibhav - "Now give me your answer again " He ordered and the boy understood that vaibhav wants him to answer with confidence.

He took a deep breath and said "Sir this lawn is specially used for the Repairment of the first year cadets by the senior most batch and the second year batch sir " He answered in one go.

Vaibhav nodded and said "Next time answer confidence ke saath hi dena hai. Is that clear? " He asked

Boy - "Yes sir. Crystal clear sir "

Vaibhav - "So as he said ki yeh lawn junior most batch ke cadets ki repairing ke liye use hota hai. Bilkul sahi kaha isne. Saalo se yeh lawn issi kaam ke liye use hota hai. Jab bhi seniors ko apna gussa utarna hota hai yaa junior most batch ke bacho ne kuch bohot badi harkat kri hoti hai tab tab unke seniors unhe iss lawn mai laake ache se samajhate hai " He said