23• Tired

Thanks to all those who commented on my story. I really appreciate it. ❤

When kunj woke up, he expected karan to be sleeping beside him but he saw no one there. He checked the time. It was 4:30 AM.

He frowned and thought "yeh bhaiya subha subha kaha chale gye? Raat ko toh mere saath hi the. Ho sakta hai training ke liye ready hone chale gye honge "

He got up from his bed and made his way to the mess after Freshning up in the washroom in the medcare.

He reached the medcare and saw aryan sitting there waiting for him but he was looking a little angry and he was talking with someone on his phone. He was talking very calmly but legit his words were very sharp that can pierce right through someone's heart.

Kunj got a little confused because he had never seen aryan looking angry about anything. He is always charming, happy and radiating joy with his famous smile.

But today he was looking very angry. And believe me when I say he is looking deadlier than a pissed of karan.

Kunj gulped and went towards him.
Aryan noticed him and suddenly his facial expressions changed . His famous smile was back again on his lips . And his eyes again held the warmth in them.

Aryan - "Meet me in the ground after dinner. " Is all he said and disconnected the call.

Whoever it was on the other end of the call must have done something really big that pissed off aryan this much.

Kunj- "yeh aryan bhai kiski class le rhe the? Orr ground mai bhi bulaya hai shaam ko. Ab kaise janu ki kon hai voh maha bewakoof jisne apni harkato se aryan bhai ko bhi gussa dila diya. Aisa kerta hu shaam ko khud hi dekh lunga. " He thought.

Kunj- "Good morning Aryan bhai" He greeted.

Aryan - "Good morning kunj. So ready for the day? Ab tabiyat thik hai? " He asked with concern dripping from his words.

Kunj- "Tabiyat toh ab first class hai bhai. Ab mai bilkul thik hu. " He answered.

Aryan nodded and said "Chalo acha hai tabiyat thik ho gyi. Ab kaam shuru kare?" He asked and kunj nodded.

They started peeling off the potatoes .
Kunj - "Aryan bhai aap yeh phone pe kisko daant rhe the? " He asked.

Aryan- "Hai ek shetaan bacha joh meri kabhi bhi nhi sunta orr har time apni man maani kerta rehta hai " He said but a smile crept on his face as if he was talking about his favorite person.

Now kunj's curiosity was at its peek and out of curiosity he asked "kon bhaiya? "

Aryan - "Huh aapke matlab ki baat nhi hai beta. Verna Mai bata deta okay? " He asked and kunj nodded.

Aryan- "Toh fir ready for football practice today ? " He asked enthusiastically.

Kunj nodded and said "But abhi mujhe information nhi mili ki kab hogi training bhaiya. Karan bhaiya keh rhe the ki aaj vaibhav sir mujhe saari information de denge ki kab kab orr kaha humari football practice hogi " He said and Aryan nodded his head in acknowledgment.

Aryan- "All the best. I know Tu khel lega football ache se " He encouraged him.

Kunj smiled and said "Thanks bhai " And continued doing his work.

After completing his work in the mess and having aryan 's special smoothie for the must needed boost of energy. He left for the hostel building.

When he reached the third floor.
The third floor was surprisingly silent. There were boys going and coming out of the washroom . Some were getting ready in their rooms but they were very silent .